Emily/Calleigh #13 - SuperCalleighfragilisticexpeEmilicious!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Mar 26, 2010.

1. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Unfortunately, there is nothing at the moment. We are waiting, though!

2. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Oh, I wish we could see her already...there is many pictures from future episodes of Miami but none of hers...:(
    I would also like to see little Pippa.

3. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I think Pippa is out of question for a while, Mama is a bit protective and I so understand her! :)
    I completely agree with your frustration at not seeing Emily in any of the promo pictures, they are really hiding her from us...how long do Emily's fans have to wait to have their little fix? :confused:

4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I'm just VERY happy we'll soon have her back 100% :).

We'll even get a chase scene with Cal :thumbsup: :thumbsup: yay!!

5. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I so can't wait for it!
    Some people tend to compare Emily's screen time with other actors' in the show, I understand they want to see more of their favorite but I would not do it. Emily is considered LEAD actress in the show which is a huge difference, she has more screen time for contract. And, from my point of view, I can understand why. I mean, CSI:Miami is not the same without her in action!!!
    I love the show, I love every character but, come on!, Calleigh is Calleigh...how can you enjoy a new episode without her walking around, examining scenes and shooting in the range. I think all the season will be better as soon as she is back fully in the show!

6. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I completely agree. The show is definitely lacking without Calleigh D. out in the field and examining evidence. Like you said, she is the lead actress, of course she has more sreentime. She has a really strong presence in the show which IMO hasn't even come close to what Natalia has been doing this season.

This next episode I think is the one she missed completely so I don't know how that's going to go :shifty:. But after that is done with we get the old Calleigh back :).

7. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

I think you are both right. I'm happy that Natalia has more screentime this season, mostly because she has many fans who felt disappointed with the lack of her presence last season(and they had every right to). However, Emily is, like Melina used to be(now Sela) in NY and Cath in Vegas a female lead, so obviously she will have more screentime than others. The point is, Miami is not being written very well - if there was rotation - Emily's episode, than Nat's than Ryan's - everyone would be happy(except some people who always tend not to be whatever happens ;)). Of course H. and Calleigh should have more than others as they are leading actors.
    Having said that I'm looking forward to Emily's return and hope for some EC lovin. More than half of the season done unfortunately and it's been incredibly boring without her...

8. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Completely agree. Writing is lacking of a lot of creativity lately. But I so can't stand people who are always there having something to say against CSI:Miami.
    I mean, it's a TV show, it's not like it can go exactly how every person in the world wants it to go!

I am looking forward to physical scenes, those Emily loves so much. Her running, testing firearms and things like that! I was watching a scene from the beginning of the 8th season yesterday, she was chasing a suspect and kept running for minutes. Oh, gosh! I so loved it, the girl sure can run miles!!! ;)

Last edited: Feb 18, 2011
  9. lizziewalker

lizziewalker Rookie

so next week is the episode without emily/calleigh and then hopefully the week after is the one that adam directs so we can see her again

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Finally!! I thought that last week's (the one with Meemo) was the one that Emily missed and when I saw it wasn't and neither was the one we just had....agh!! It was frustrating!! I'm glad it's finally the next one so we can see her again upfront :).

11. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

It seems like a really long wait...she is back for Adam's episode 9x16 and I believe that we will get an E! program about that epi as well, so maybe we'll see her earlier than in 9x16. I wonder if she managed to lose her baby weight- surely it took me few months ;)

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Oh I'm so glad that we'll be getting an E! program for that episode :). I do hope we see her in it and maybe hear a bit about her baby :).

13. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

14. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

She's beautiful and Emily looks really great :).