Emily/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

Status
Not open for further replies.
The interview was amazing! She's really just a doll!:)

Anyone know if she attended the emmy awards last night?

Can I just say how great Emily was in the premiere? Her emotional scene with Alexx was just brillant, brought tears to my eyes. And I also really enjoyed very happy, upbeat Calleigh. She was absolutely adorable!
What can I say, the woman can do no wrong :lol:!

I think this was not posted yet :)

Emily lil' interview

And btw, is it too dificult to understand that is it PROCTER, not proctor :rolleyes: oh god!! :p

wait a minute, explosion, 'got caught', bruises'.. Well I think will have some action!

I think this was not posted yet :)

Emily lil' interview

And btw, is it too dificult to understand that is it PROCTER, not proctor :rolleyes: oh god!! :p

wait a minute, explosion, 'got caught', bruises'.. Well I think will have some action!
Thank you so much csifann for posting this :thumbsup:.

Well it looks like she has more scars than anything else :lol:

good, good very good. Looks like we're gonna have plenty of action also during this season. Great!!! I'm all for action :thumbsup:

that is so hilarious about the bumper stickers! I wish I would have known before.....would of been easier to see what kind of car Togo drives. ;0)
It was also VERY interesting that she said, "This may be our last year" after the Disc Jockey said, "I wish you could be a regular on our show."

Thank you so much for posting those!!

Last edited:
Muahaha thank you so much for posting both those interviews. Her pranks to Togo are just hilarious LOL

"You to me are the best thing on TV"
"______I don't____thank you"
This one was just hilarious!!! I loved everyone's reaction LOL

They Benjamin Buttoned us
Thank god that she realized they didn't benjamin button her hair enough :p

Why does she keep saying that this may be their last year? For god's sake, Emily think positive! :lol:

If she keeps giving us performances like the scene with Khandi, she will be kidnapped by some other big show..LOL

If she keeps giving us performances like the scene with Khandi, she will be kidnapped by some other big show..LOL

Wouldn't that be great! At least she'll have the opportunity to show off her great acting talent ( without having good scenes snatched away from her and given to others who pull tantrums :rolleyes:!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back