Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone has and can, please post the pic of her....I missed the Red Carpet!!

Nevermind, I just saw her introduce the Jonas Brothers with Jason Mraz....WOW she looked amazing that dress. It was simple, elegant and very sexy!! ;)

Last edited:
Em looked absolutely amazing earlier. I didn't know she was going to be presenting at the Grammys but I was watching anyway. When Em came on I wasnt fully paying attention (was trying to study), but once she was on, I gave up on studying. My friends laughed at how fast I turned when I heard the words 'CSI Miami' and 'Emily Procter'

I didn't know Emily was going to be on the Grammys tonight and imagine my surprise when they said her name. She did look great in that dress, loved her fabulous shoes! I can be out of the loop sometimes with the latest musical acts but could they not had her introduce someone else instead, like say, Paul McCartney or Radiohead instead of the Jonas bros (sorry, no offense to fans of them!) LOL... Well at least Stevie Wonder was there!

Thank god she had a really nice dress 'cause some other people were ewww!! Gotta love it! Very simple, nice, elgant and sexy too ;)
Not to mention her shoes which were :adore:

Wyoming great pic and signature. Lucky girl :p

Emily was simply stunning, great taste as always! I've uploaded the vid of her presenting here with some pics! have fun!

-There is even an interview from the red carpet now!

Last edited:
Oh Thank you so much lusianna88! :)

She looked beautiful and her shoes were amazing! Loved the dress and I really want that bracelet :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back