Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you noticed that P.Diddy will be there too? Emily and P.Diddy the day before the episode with him...uhm..:shifty:
Something going on between these 2? :shifty::p
Seriously, please someone post a clip on it. It's been while (well ages) since her last public appearence :eek:

Emily in Grammy's? AWESOME :D

Yeah, pleaseeee someone post it in somewhere where we can watch it! This is one of the times that I wanned to be American :rolleyes:

Really? Huh. I might watch the Grammys now. Is she presenting with Diddy?

This may be a promotional thing. Smells like promotion, talks like promotion, looks like promotion..............must be promotion!
Or something*shrugs*

Something going on between these 2? :shifty::p
Seriously, please someone post a clip on it. It's been while (well ages) since her last public appearence :eek:

Emily in Grammy's? AWESOME :D

Yeah, pleaseeee someone post it in somewhere where we can watch it! This is one of the times that I wanned to be American :rolleyes:

Really? Huh. I might watch the Grammys now. Is she presenting with Diddy?

This may be a promotional thing. Smells like promotion, talks like promotion, looks like promotion..............must be promotion!
Or something*shrugs*
**starts screaming**
PROMOTIOOOOOONNNN :beer:
**composes herslef**

Ok well then I guess I'd love a promotion for our little Miss Procter :shifty:.
I do think it's a good thing for her to present the Grammys...let's wait and see.

I thought she was gonna be on the 2008 CMA and was disappointed when i didn't see her.. it's about time is all i have to say.

I hate to break up the flow of the conversation, but I have some interesting stuff (Hi to those I haven't seen in a while!)

I sent a letter to Emily about a year ago and in the letter I asked if she could send me an autographed picture of her, and I got it in the mail yesterday! It says: with much love, Emily Proctor. It's very pretty, if you guys want I'll take a picture to prove it lol

Of course we would like to see a picture of it. But please wipe the drool off it, first.

Last edited:
I hate to break up the flow of the conversation, but I have some interesting stuff (Hi to those I haven't seen in a while!)

I sent a letter to Emily about a year ago and in the letter I asked if she could send me an autographed picture of her, and I got it in the mail yesterday! It says: with much love, Emily Proctor. It's very pretty, if you guys want I'll take a picture to prove it lol

Yessss please :D

I sent her a letter in June 2008 and so far no answer, I really hope I get it 'till Summer :p

OMG!!!! Of course we wanna see it!!!! :eek:
Ready for this evening event?

I want to remid you all that Emily will be a presenter at the Grammys and some channels like E! will follow the red carpet since 5pm! Hope you will be able to see it and tell us about it...

I want to remid you all that Emily will be a presenter at the Grammys and some channels like E! will follow the red carpet since 5pm! Hope you will be able to see it and tell us about it...

I can't wait to see what she will be wearing, I am sure she will look fabulous. This is the only reason I am watching the Grammy's tonight. :lol:

I can't wait to see what she will be wearing, I am sure she will look fabulous. This is the only reason I am watching the Grammy's tonight. :lol:
1- we want the pic!!! NOW!!! :lol:
2- Grammys!!! :beer: . I'm sure she'll be gorgeous, but I need to see her dress!!!! Not to mention her shoes :devil:

1- we want the pic!!! NOW!!! :lol:
2- Grammys!!! :beer: . I'm sure she'll be gorgeous, but I need to see her dress!!!! Not to mention her shoes :devil:

Yeah, I'm anxious to see her dress and shoes. I love her shoes, who doesn't? They rock :lol:

Saying that she has great taste is an understatement! So you are watching it! I so want details! ;)
Hopefully I'll be able to watch the red carpet event on E!. Though, I won't promise.
If I'm able, I'll let you know everything :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back