Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkosgirl88

delkosgirl88 Hit and Run

I absolutely LOVE Emily. I agree, she is a great role model for young women today. She is smart, beautiful, and talented. Also, Calleigh is definitely one of my favorite Miami characters. On Miami, Calleigh breaks so many stereotypes (dumb blonde, ) which is one of the reasons that I love her so much. EP does a great job of portraying Calleigh; she is such an amazing actress.

2. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I agree, Emily is a great role model for younger girls. She is very down to earth and she is smart and funny. I think that is why she is so popular on the show.:adore:

3. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

I'd buy that ;)

Em is amazing...She's gorgeous, talented, hilarious, polite, and positive, and as far as we knokw, cleeeean in all the sense of the word ;p She's a good role model in spite of her other celebrity counterparts, although I'd argue that Catherine/Marg Helgenberger win the competition ;)

GO EM!

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah I think so too. She is probably, even though we don't know her personally, one of the most honest and down to earth people. It definately comes across when she is interviewed....you look at her and can see that she is being herself.

It is refreshing to see that on tv today. :D

5. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Who doesn't love Emily? I mean people just have to like her. She's so bubbly and cute and smart and full of energy. I'd love to meet her and JT. From the videos I've seen about the two of them I know that they have fun together and are really great persons to meet.

6. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

The most important thing I like about her is that she is involved in a lot f charities but you can always see that she does it because she cares and not because she needs publicity or something like that. (Unfortunately a lot of people does that in Hollywood...:().

7. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well I have to say Emily is a honest & down to earth person.
    Probably that's why I like her.
    I think she's a good example both as woman and a human being;).

I know she's part of lots of charities and it's something I just love. I mean every kind of charity is important and I just love how much dedicated she is. I remember that once, in an interview, she told she visited the guys she helped thanks to the "Andre Agassi Foundation" & she told how they grew up and so on. gosh this is so nice to read, I mean it's not like she does charity just for fashion, she does it 'cause she believes in it and 'cause she wants to do it.
    I also loved when she visited those guys in the hospital after the crazy "Toyota Pro Celebrity" :)lol:) .
    I love how she wants to see the effects of her good actions.

Another thing that I love so much is the fact she's too funny and cheerful. It's almost impossible to listen to her without laughing during an interview (probably it happened just once or twice just because she was talking about some serious themes).
    I alwyas said & I'll always say that, IMO, Emily and JT are probably two of the funniest & cheerful actors I've ever seen.
    She always looks and sounds optimic and so happy with her life. I love it.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2008
  8. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

She's like one of us. Other celebs flaunt and show off and blow off their money like it's nothing, eg, J. Lo went to a store and saw a ring for like $24000 and didnt get it, but when she went to another she saw the same one for $34000 and bought it there, just cause she didn't wanna look cheap. Oh please! Do they know what some poeple have to go through just to save!? My sister would go to a store and see something she adores and leaves it cause she knows she can get somewhere else cheaper. But anyway I think I'm off topic. Emily's a person you can hang out with anytime and laugh with. And it doesn't even matter what age you are cause she acts young for her age so she and I can get along anytime. There's a reason my signature says what it says. I'm 15 and I preferred Heelys over a phone. LOL:lol: I don't care what people say, just like Emily, she has her skates and she skates whenever she wants to.

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Even though none of us have met her in person, you can just tell when she is interviewed that she is being "real" and is very down to earth.

Think back to, I think, a Letterman interview where she openly admitted she collects bugs!! How many actresses would admit a quirky thing like that? ummm....NONE!

I think if I were to meet her in person, I would hyperventilate! :lol:

10. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

hey everyone! back from the beach... now it's like 30 degrees cooler here though:(

I've always thought, what if I actually met Emily? I'm a shy person so my husband would probably have to go talk to her first and drag me over to her lol. I hope I'd actually get the nerve to go up and squeak out a "hey, you're my favorite actress". I think once she would say hello back I'd probably open up and talk. I'm hoping that somehow they'll be filming in Miami instead of CA in April when I'm down there and I'll see her... one can only dream...

11. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

I think if I met her I'd flip....hopefully would pop in while the cast was eating lunch and get some David Caruso drool time...heehee

12. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

EmilyRocks, you would trust your husband alone with the Divine Miss Em? I'm not married, but if I was, my wife probably wouldn't let me.

So, who knows? If they film there while you are in Miami, maybe you can be an extra in a crowd scene. Wear a shirt that says CSIFiles.com. Wave "Hi".

13. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Oh no, I'd be watching close by... trust me :) I might let him have a picture with her, but I'd be in between them. I have green eyes and blond hair too, so I'm not worried about him running away with her.
    I just need him to go over and talk to her first.

14. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

If I ever met her she'd have to put me in the recovery position :)

15. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

:guffaw:So you're saying you're just as pretty and sexy as she is, so it wouldn't matter if she came round or not. It's nice that you have a trustworthy husband.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.