Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so people keep talking about how great Eric looks in the promo on all the other threads so I came here to say how GORGEOUS Calleigh looks:adore: in the spoiler vid and promo!! I agree that she shouldn't be wearing the making she is but this is tv after all, so whatcha gonna do?:rolleyes:

Something for all the nice people here:

Oh yeah!! Holy wowza!!:eek: I had absolutely no idea Emily had that much of an amazing body:eek: I mean, I knew she was fit but :eek:.:lol:

She sooooo proves that spandex is a privelege, not a right!! :lol: I wish I had a body like that....I probably, no definately, wouldn't be single!!! :lol:

What? You don't put on all your makeup when you work up a sweat, this way it runs all over your face? :lol: Like you said, it is tv after all. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, so people keep talking about how great Eric looks in the promo on all the other threads so I came here to say how GORGEOUS Calleigh looks:adore: in the spoiler vid and promo!! I agree that she shouldn't be wearing the making she is but this is tv after all, so whatcha gonna do?:rolleyes:

Something for all the nice people here:

Oh yeah!! Holy wowza!!:eek: I had absolutely no idea Emily had that much of an amazing body:eek: I mean, I knew she was fit but :eek:.:lol:

She sooooo proves that spandex is a privelege, not a right!! :lol: I wish I had a body like that....I probably, no definately, wouldn't be single!!! :lol:

What? You don't put on all your makeup when you work up a sweat, this way it runs all over your face? :lol: Like you said, it is tv after all. ;)

:lol: I was thinking the same thing when i saw her :eek: she looks great!!! From what ive heard Emily loves to run, im gonna have to start running more if it will give me a body like that :lol:

I love that pic ;)

That outfit is great! I knew Emily had a great boby but that is just wooooooooooooooooooow:eek:! Miami skinny girls in tiny bikini, look at that! That's a woman:eek:!

Emily has been running for a while, and not "just my block" kind of running but the "ten miles a day" running. So, yeah, I have to run for the rest of this life and next if I want that body! :rolleyes:

Ladies & gentlemen she's not human :eek:.
I mean I knew she loves running & I knew she used to keep fit but OMG her tracksuit looks amazing on her :p. How is it possible she's so beautiful???
**starts planning a robbery in Calleigh's house**
If only I were like her whenever I run or go to the swimming pool:rolleyes:.

As for the makeup I'd like to tell you she changed it from the running part to the one when she gets to the crime scene :p, I love these kind of things.

I love running, but I always end up so red in my face, that it's far away from sexy... Of course, Emily wasn't running for real in that scene (except for those few meters), so we don't know how she really looks like when she exercises. I bet she doesn't use that much make up, though. ;)

lusiana88 said:
Emily has been running for a while, and not "just my block" kind of running but the "ten miles a day" running. So, yeah, I have to run for the rest of this life and next if I want that body! :rolleyes:

Don't worry, you don't have to run that much for her body... The way you exercise is important, not how much you do it.

lusiana88 said:
Miami skinny girls in tiny bikini, look at that! That's a woman:eek:!

Is this a sign that TV industry realized that real women have curves and not just skin attached to bones?

lusiana88 said:
Miami skinny girls in tiny bikini, look at that! That's a woman:eek:!

Is this a sign that TV industry realized that real women have curves and not just skin attached to bones?
Maybe it's not a sign 'cause alwyas feel like TV wants to show only skinny women, although things are changing, although very slowly ( btw I'm just glad it's happening because of personal experience ;) ). But, surely Emily is a good example of how women should be & behave.
She's beautiful but, at the same time, she's not so skinny & has curves ;).
Plus she keeps fit without being that much obsessed by diets, she's always tempted by something & she ends up eating it as it happened in the video about the dinner on set :lol:.

Anyway I love whenever we're able to see a glimpse on our CSI's daily life.
I mean it was fantastic to see Calleigh running before going to a crime scene, it's cool :cool:.
Hopefully we'll have something more on it:p

OMG !! I totally agree w/ you guys !! She's really really fit :eek: That outfit makes her soooo beautiful, but that I know long time ago but not that well ;)
It's sooo cool seen this scenes, I mean we don't know very well what this CSI's make before and after the job :)

About the make-up, it's TV and that stuff xDD

She's really :eek: in this eppy and the scene of the elevator, OMG, she will kick his ass :guffaw:

You go Bullet Girl <3

That picture of Calleigh from Curse Of the Coffin is so pretty. Why do you all say she has a big ass, her ass is small! (No offense) I'm just saying that to compare with the asses in Jamaica, you people haven't seen anything as yet.

Just one more question. Who's a guy on this thread?

That's the funny thing with these threads, you never know what gender you're talking to. LOL:lol:. But I do know that the majority of us are girls though.

Just one more question. Who's a guy on this thread?
I am a guy who likes Emily, no matter what she is wearing or doing. She must have a restraining order out on me by now.
Oh gosh you always crack me up:guffaw:

I'm a girl & I just wish I were like her:devil:

Well I'm not saying she has a big ass, obviously she hasn't it;), but she's not that skinny person who leaves you :wtf: & I just think it's a good thing & a good example for women.
Plus every outfit looks good on her, I mean even what she's going to dress tomorrow night looks good, even if it wouldn't look that good on every other woman:lol:

:guffaw::guffaw:

Well im a girl, and im a major fan of Emily procters,like all of us here. Her ass aint big, i think its just right, id kill for her body. I think she is a great role model for a lot of women...shes definatly mine :)

I added in some spoiler codes on the previous page as some of the discussion was pertaining to the CBS First Look video for Monday's episode. Please remember that there might be some people here who don't wish to know anything about the episode so it's better safe than sorry. :)

bulletgirl said:
I think she is a great role model for a lot of women...shes definatly mine :)

I definitely agree. She's such a great role model in so many ways, especially playing a professional woman in a male-predominant career. And to top it off, she's not some rail-thin beauty queen. (despite the fact that Emily's naturally very beautiful)

I'm a girl. I think Emily is beautiful! I think her body is awesome. Emily is a great role model for girls because she's not super skinny and she's really down to earth even though she's a celebrity. She looks great for her age too. I knew she was a runner in real life and I want her running shoes lol

I think Em's body is fine...every girl is different....I'm super skinny, and a lot of people do double takes and look at me like "OMG that poor girl is anorexic" and my bestie, Michelle's husband asked her privately after meeting me for the first time if I was anorexic. I think thin/skinny girls get made fun of as much as, if not more than, bigger people....Just because I'm thin/skinny doesn't mean I'm anorexic.

Sorry..*steps off of soapbox* Emily is amaaazing; and she's BLONDE! (like me ;p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back