Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wrote a comment! Hopefully these people will read all of them and get her up there! Our Southern Belle needs an award! :)

I cant believe shes not on the list, she so totally deserves it...its so annoying!!

Anyway I wrote a comment, im just hoping she'll get put on that list.

Well fingers crossed everyone! ;)

It's just gross injustice, that she's not nominated again:scream:.
I guess those who nominate are truley blind, because she definitely deserved an award. I agree this is so annoying.:(

Guys do you notice the first two? They're completely identical, cept for the hair and tan but the first one is recent and the other one is like from season three! She's not aging as much, she looks just as good as then!

Last edited by a moderator:
We can't blame people who make this kind of forecasts, they know how usually these awards work and they take people who have been already nominated or got to the best 10 list because they are more popular at their eyes. What we have to do is actually let them know Emily has a certain popularity of her own. What these article say is not necessary what will happen with the nominations, but it can be kinda influencing. We have to be as influencing! I'm keeping track with all these big online news papers, when I find articles like this I know I can trust you all for support.

So, if she is not in this list it's quite understandable, she has never been nominated before. Don't loose your faith! We keep on working on it!;)

oh, I'm gonna send a message to all of my contacts on yt saying to write a comment (;
I'm sure they'll help again :D

So, if she is not in this list it's quite understandable, she has never been nominated before. Don't loose your faith! We keep on working on it!;)

Is that i don't understand, I mean, they make a list of almost all the actresses that are there, already have been nominated, why don't they look for people who have never been nominated? That's the only thing is annoying me ;)

Of course we won't loose our faith, after all we are all Emily's fans so we shouldn't never loose our faith like she didn't with her career :bolian:

Is that i don't understand, I mean, they make a list of almost all the actresses that are there, already have been nominated, why don't they look for people who have never been nominated? That's the only thing is annoying me ;)

Awards work this way, popularity and Tv channels' support are the most important thing. There is so much money in this game that most of the times talent looses its importance. If you look closely at the people who are usually nominated you won't be surprised to see what kind of support they have, we have to say that unfortunately CBS is not the best at giving it at actresses like Emily. CSI:Miami is not really loved by the Award Commitions, don't ask me why but it has nothing to do with actual popularity...after all, it is still the most watched show in the world!;)

One thing that I just notice, Ann Torv, she plays Olivia on Fringe, that serie has less than one year, CSI:Miami has more than 7 years, so why isn't Emily there? [question has been answered by Lusiana ;)]
Ann makes an awesome job too, but, if I'm not mistaken, the show has 17 episodes, I mean... it's doesn't worth to write :rolleyes:

But, let's put ourselves positives, think like this:
We'll have a great surprise when the nomination come out, and we'll be super happy and we'll jump and screaming around our house like little girls/boys
:lol:

I went to the Emily Procter page at imdb.com to see if she has been nominated for ANYTHING. There is nothing. No Emmy, no Oscar, no Tony, no Peoples Choice, Golden Globes, Screen Actors Guild, Cable Ace, American Comedy, Blockbuster Entertainment, MTV Movie, ShoWest, TV Land, Teen Choice, or any of the dozens of film festival or film critics awards. She has GOT to win SOMETHING (besides a place in my heart). Can we create a little trophy at some shop and send it off to her?

One thing that I just notice, Ann Torv, she plays Olivia on Fringe, that serie has less than one year, CSI:Miami has more than 7 years, so why isn't Emily there? [question has been answered by Lusiana ;)]
Ann makes an awesome job too, but, if I'm not mistaken, the show has 17 episodes, I mean... it's doesn't worth to write :rolleyes:

But, let's put ourselves positives, think like this:
We'll have a great surprise when the nomination come out, and we'll be super happy and we'll jump and screaming around our house like little girls/boys
:lol:

Good, let's think extra positive!

I wrote an presentation of AnAwardForEmily on THE ENVELOPE Forum, I thought you'd like to read it:

The “AnAwardforEmily” fan project started as a simple idea, a little comment about Emily Procter's performance on

CSI:Miami…then it grew. A lot of fans started giving us their ideas and many repeated that their idol, Emily Procter,

really deserves a bigger reward for her talent. The game of an afternoon had become something bigger with many people

following.

In the beginning it was just about collecting information about how American awards worked since we didn’t have the

faintest idea. We studied them and then explained to other people how they worked. AnAwardForEmily now is more than a

fanproject started on a CSI:Miami forum, it is a real fansite which collects news, pictures and videos. Many fans follows

us, they really believe Emily procter deserves an award and love the idea that they can do something about it.

Actually it's not simple to have a voice in the Awards world, viewers have not the importance they should have in

deciding who will be nominated or win an award. We can just repeat that:

We believe that Emily Procter deserves an award because she has a great talent as an actress, she does a great job in

CSI:Miami even when storylines are not that credible and she gives her best in every performance, from the comic mother

of three Leah Fuller in "Big Momma's House 2" to the workaholic Lilian in Turnover (Short movie winner of the best

director award at the ITVFest 2008). She is a bright and confident Calleigh Duquesne in CSI:miami but she can also show

the most fragile spots of a woman in a men's world, like she did in her memorable interpretation of Ainsley Hayes in "The

West Wing" for two years.
She has been portraiting the same character for seven years now and we don't get fed of it, she is still fresh and able

to develop her acting making it grow with her character. every episode is a new great performance and she deserves to be

rewarded for it.

AnAwardForEmily

This is the link, if you wanna rate and support it there too...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back