Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

What can I say? :shifty: I just loved Emily in this episode.

First of all I just love the great bonding she and Jonathan Togo have.
    Their first scene was pretty hilarious with his comment about her driving style. Quite honestly, I'v always had the same opinion as Ryan :lol:.

As for the attic scene I loved how at first she looked scared (how to blame her in that moment?), but then when it was time to get out of there, she managed to destroy the floor. I also loved how she was determined to get out with the only evidence left (well, actually I was screaming "don't worry about the evidence, better loose it than you lung!").
    Once they were out you could see she was not fine at all.

Here scene with Tara was just great.
    Loved seeing her drinking, though I was seriously concerned about her peeing on the floor (gosh how much did she drink in this episode??).

Now the suffocation scene, it was just perfect.
    When she cleared her throat, I felt I had to do the same thing, IDK :eek:.
    When she asked for the gum I really though "great, now she's gonna choke because of it LOL".
    When she actually suffocated, I did feel for her and I really thought she was going to die.
    "I can't breathe". The way she said it was freaking intense.

As for the scenes while she was intubated, I do think she playd them well. I know it's difficult no to blink while you're fully concious about wha't going on around you, but she succeede in it in a pretty good way :thumbsup:

When she woke up, I thought she was going to vomit. It must be really shocking to wake up in an hospital room, with none there and with a tube down your throat (not to mention the male watch on her wrist):eek:

I've always said that Emily deserves an award and I won't stop saying it.
    I think today was another good episode to show it. She had a pretty good chance and she disfruited it in the best way possible. Tha's how an actress has to work and that's how she works, she a great actress! No doubt on it ;)

2. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

What can I say more? You guys said everything ;)
    She was just AWESOME!!
    I was in classes and I was always thinking in the epi and Emily's perfomance :lol:
    The suffocation scene was :eek: it looked so real! I thought Emily was really shocking :guffaw:
    OMG! The scene in the hopital I was like "Gosh, if I hadn't read the spoilers I bet I was crying like a baby cuz it looked she died. Poor fans who didn't read the spoilers":lol:

The thing about the award I don't think she'll get one... SHE MUST GET ONE :rolleyes: :D
    I think she didn't realize how a great actress she is yet ;)

I said before that this epi would be my fav, but it's not. My fav stills All In but right after that Smoke Gets In Your CSI's :D
    They're very very close ;)

3. Mike1168

Mike1168 Dead on Arrival

I agree with everybody too....Calleigh was unbelievable! Hey, even one of the other characters said she "went above and beyond" pulling the body from the fire! It really upset me that some bloggers out there seem to think she still put on a fake acting show! (GRRRRR! :angryrazz:)All I could do as I started to see her give out in the interrogation room was say "Oh no! Calleigh you can't not be breathing!!".Heck, even in the hospital bed she looked like a Goddess (welll then again we all know she is a Goddess! :angel:) I don't know how Eric did it though; if I was standing next to her in that hospital bed and she said "stay with me" to me, I tell y'all it would have been like goin' to heaven! :luvlove:

4. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Uh, Mike...she looked like an angel with the sun shining in her blond hair...you can't understand how envious I was of her beauty! She is beautiful, smart and a wonderful actress...luck does not cover it! Goddess maybe, you are right! ;)

Fake acting? Are they out of their mind?

5. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

I have to give Emily props.... She impressed me quite a bit on the acting skills... I've always been a fan and that's the reason why.

6. delkosgirl88

delkosgirl88 Hit and Run

Emily's performance in this episode was absolutely amazing. She did such a great job with the entire episode. The hospital scenes where she was intubated were really good. I also think the suffocating scene in the interrogation room was brilliant. And she managed to still look beautiful while lying in the hospital.

She definitely deserves an award.

7. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Let's just say that the scene in the interrogation room was just fabulous :eek:.
    I mean it looked so realistic.
    When she cleared her throat I was "yay now she's gonna collaps in no time", but you saw how she struggled not to cough, to say the word "basketball" :)lol: it cracked me up the way she finally managed to say it LOL) and to breathe.
    Not to mention that the way it was done was just brilliant. Well yeah she could have choked because of the gum, but that idea was brilliant.....it gave you the perfect idea how the situation was.

As for the scenes at the hospital all she had to do was "lying down with no dialogue", but I do think it's far more difficult than normal scenes.
    I mean she had to look like a real person in coma :eek:.
    Can I say that I love how she made her whole body limp both in the ER scene and when Eric put his watch on her wrist?
    WOW that was really good, IMO. I mean when Alexx intubated her and that nurse took her arterial blood gas (I know that Lu is gonna hate me for this :lol::p)...her body was completely numb!Same thing when Eric took her wrist. Loved it!

Gosh and you can't even imagine how I adored when she woke up with that tube still down her throat ;)

8. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! The syringe nooooooooooooooooooooooo!:scream: Flò, are you trying to have me collapsed on the floor? Stop talking about her *cringe*arterial*cringe*blood*cringe*. Pleaseeeeeeeeee! :(

Arterial blood apart *starts feeling dizzy*, I agree with you. I have studied drama and lying there while people is talking and moving around you without moving a muscle is not so easy! Not at all! Kudos to out great actress!!!;)

9. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Emily was fantastic in this episode. It was so hard to see her so vulnerable lying in the hospital bed like that and the scene in the interrogation room was so frightening, I mean one minute she was okay and the next, she was lying on the ground gasping for breath....wow!

Well done to Emily, you're the best.:thumbsup:

10. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

12. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

13. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Uh, Grammy Awards...is there anyone who can record it for us? You know, being italian I can't watch it...:rolleyes:

Have you noticed that P.Diddy will be there too? Emily and P.Diddy the day before the episode with him...uhm..:shifty:

Flò, stop it! :shifty::p

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Something going on between these 2? :shifty::p
    Seriously, please someone post a clip on it. It's been while (well ages) since her last public appearence :eek:

15. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Emily in Grammy's? AWESOME :D

Yeah, pleaseeee someone post it in somewhere where we can watch it! This is one of the times that I wanned to be American :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.