Emily/Calleigh #10 : 'A Perfect 10'

Status
Not open for further replies.
(For the spoiler) Poor thing, she sure can go through a lot, but she'll pull through as always, with the help for her friend Eric.

I wish someone would make a oneshot out of the spoiler that Delkolover posted on the season 7 thread, you know the one about episode 6: Wrecking Crew.

:shifty:I think that, maybe, you should put it in spoiler box, I mean for the other people;)

All I know, right now, it's that I can't wait to see that woman slapping her:lol: only for the face Emily will do in that moment. Anyway, I agree with you, she's passing through a lot right now;). Though, I would like everybody else to help her in that situation. I mean it's time also for the team to support & help her.

Again, another lovely wallpaper calleighspeedle ;)

:shifty:I think that, maybe, you should put it in spoiler box, I mean for the other people;)

All I know, right now, it's that I can't wait to see that woman slapping her:lol: only for the face Emily will do in that moment. Anyway, I agree with you, she's passing through a lot right now;). Though, I would like everybody else to help her in that situation. I mean it's time also for the team to support & help her.

Again, another lovely wallpaper calleighspeedle ;)
I miss the team support, too. She needs her friends to let her know they are there for her like she always is for them!

Finally I watched "Summer Showdown" with Emily as one of the judges.
Here you can watch it, when the first clip ends, you just have to click above on "more videos" and there will be all the other clips of it;)
Summer Showdown

What can I say??? It's fantastic and Emily is hilarious as always especially when she enters in the dollhouse and she talks from it:guffaw:.

Here you can watch it, when the first clip ends, you just have to click above on "more videos" and there will be all the other clips of it;)
Summer Showdown

What can I say??? It's fantastic and Emily is hilarious as always especially when she enters in the dollhouse and she talks from it:guffaw:.
:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
I can't stop laughing! Anyway, she has been a great judge!

Summer Showdown

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
I can't stop laughing! Anyway, she has been a great judge!
Yep I was the whole time "choose the one with the fire!!!!" and when she finally declared the winner I was "yeahhhhh!!! You're the best!":lol:

I dont know if any of you saw this csim behind the scenes with emily and dean cain.. i was on "clana" website and they posted this website http://www.etonline.com/news/2007/11/55577/ <- click here if you want to view the video. well i just wanna share it :)

Oh thank you so much ch3r12y for the clip:thumbsup:.
Yep we've already seen it but it's alwyas good to see some hilarious moments w/ Emily.
I also have to say that I enjoyed Emily playing Lana Lang in "Lois&Clark":lol:

Gosh, she was so young there!
and she was so cuteeee :D
Also the voice was completely difference but, still, it was adorable (as also now).
Other things I loved in that episode were her hair look :eek::p & her facial expressions which were pierceless:guffaw:

Thanks so much for the link to that interview SomewhereApart. Emily is just like a lot of the women I know here in Georgia. Sweet tea in the refrigerator (I keep it in mine) and a plate of refreshments ready for guests.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back