Elisabeth/Morgan: Good Call, Hollywood!

Re: Elisabeth/Morgan

I would be happy with either of the Hollywood ones. :)
They were all good though! :thumbsup:

#1 although it should be "Good call" rather than nice catch. :) But that's what my vote is for. Though I kind of like "not daddy's little girl" too. Ack! I'm torn. :lol:

Although I'm thinking we might want to wait until after the next episode Wednesday night cause there may be something else to add since its supposed to be one with some good Morgan scenes, or so I've heard. :)

Last edited:

#1 although it should be "Good call" rather than nice catch. :) But that's what my vote is for. Though I kind of like "not daddy's little girl" too. Ack! I'm torn. :lol:

Although I'm thinking we might want to wait until after the next episode Wednesday night cause there may be something else to add since its supposed to be one with some good Morgan scenes, or so I've heard. :)

Oh okay...is that the actual quote? "Good call, Hollywood?" Dang...I like "nice catch" better! :lol: You're right tho...we might get something good this week, so we'll wait.

Do those who voted for "Nice catch" still like it if it's "Good call"?

Oh okay...is that the actual quote? "Good call, Hollywood?" Dang...I like "nice catch" better! :lol: You're right tho...we might get something good this week, so we'll wait.

It'd be fine with me :).

I'm okay if that one is changed to "Good call, Hollywood"; also still like "Hollywood comes to Vegas".

I agree that we can wait until the next episode before the final decision, as something we learn about her may sway our choices one way or the other.

I would still be fine with it. I thought it sounded a little off. :lol:

Yes, I would still like it!
It's the Hollywood part that makes it distinctive for me, so as long as that's left in there somewhere I would be happy.

Waiting is fine too, they may give us another way to use Hollywood :lol:

"If I fall in don't save me." or something along those lines from the episode lol.

The pubes were before the fact. Hahahaha had to say it.

I think we have a new contender for a thread title:

"This was pre-pube."
:lol:

I think we have a new contender for a thread title:

"This was pre-pube."
:lol:

Oh my God that's awful :lol::lol:

I still can't believe she ate that chocolate :lol:

Back