Elisabeth/Morgan: Good Call, Hollywood!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by sharp52092, Aug 21, 2011.

1. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

:) All right everyone welcome to the Elisabeth/Morgan Thread!! :)

Elisabeth Harnois plays Morgan Brody, an exile from the Los Angeles Crime Lab and the daughter of Undersheriff Ecklie. She's a natural born investigator who still has a lot to learn about politics and family.

This thread is for discussion and pictures, but no spoilers! Spoiler discussion in this thread requires the use of spoiler tags. :)

Please remember the general guidelines regarding discussion and picture posting. Thanks! :)

General Posting Guidelines
    1. All pictures posted must be in thumbnail no bigger then the sizes listed below.
    2. You may post up to three images per post, no larger than 140X140.
    3. Please limit URLs to no more than 6 per post. When asked for a title for your clickable URL, please put something like "Cute Smile" instead of putting the web address again as it stretches out the screen
    4. Please leave manipulated pictures to the art forum.
    5. Note that 'hotlinking' is not allowed. This is when you post an image directly from a site that you do not own. Please upload it onto your own site or use the URL link.
    6. This is a PG-13 board and there are minors. Please keep all images and comments appropriate to the board standards.
    7. This is a non-spoiler thread. All pictures or comments about upcoming episodes should be left in their own threads.
    8. Keep in mind the Rules regarding ships
    9. Keep in mind the general rules and guidelines of the board. Here is a link to the CSI: LV help guide for those that maybe new or for those who would just like to refresh themselves.

2. sharp52092

Re: Elisabeth/Morgan

Also ideas and suggestions for the thread's name are welcome :)

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Thanks for getting the new thread started, Sharp! :)

Just like with the Ted/DB thread, we'll take suggestions here for a thread name and then pick one after we see her in action. Feel free to leave ideas! :)

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Hmm thread title suggestions...
    Elisabeth/Morgan-Ecklie's Little Girl No More

I wonder if she will get favoritism from her Daddy or will he be strict with her. I think it should be interesting.

5. sharp52092

Yes I'm Ecklie's Daughter, Stop Reminding Me!

Brody Not Ecklie

I Don't Play Politics

The only thing I think I've seen her in is My Date With the President's Daughter

Here's her IMDb, she was also on Miami Medical, All My Children, One Tree Hill, and several others

ETA: ^ Oh yes, I think he'll play nice but who knows, can't wait to see her interact with Greg and even Hodges LOL I can honestly picture Hodges talking to her now

Last edited: Aug 21, 2011
  6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Based off her appearance in "Cello and Goodbye," I'm going to go with "Bringing Science Back." Y'know, like "bringing sexy back." :p

Of course, she's doing that a bit too. ;)

7. MaxPointy

MaxPointy Hit and Run

"An Ecklie By Any Other Name..."

8. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

I like "Bringing Science Back", "An Ecklie By Any Other Name", and "I Don't Play Politics". What about "The New Kid On The Block"? My creativity is shot at the moment so sorry I couldn't put more ideas out there.

9. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

These are really great! I got a hoot outta the date with the president's daughter one. That's the only thing I knew her from. I'm with AFIS, but I'll throw one out there. "Femme Fougueuse" meaning "Feisty Woman" like "Femme Fatale". Someone else said Morgan reminded them of a young Sara. I agree. I'm excited to see what more she has to offer.

10. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Hmm...I didn't even realize that her and Sara seemed so similar. Hopefully the writers will write some cases with the two of them working together. Maybe Sara will be like a big sister to Morgan in the future.

I'll try to find some pics of Elisa to post.

11. sharp52092

Wonder how she gets in trouble?

12. Robinjn

Robinjn Prime Suspect

I don't see it. How, exactly? I mean, aside from the fact that they're both CSI's.

The impression I got of Morgan was that she was a competent CSI, very much her own person and could take care of herself. Why would she need a big sister? Was Catherine ever Sara's big sister? Puh-leeze!

13. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I don't think anyone said anything about 'needing' a big sister. But everyone needs a friend. And hopefully tptb won't go the females-in-conflict route like they did with Catherine and Sara in the beginning. I think that is part of the reason I never warmed up to Catherine.

I do think Morgan is a lot like Sara was in the early seasons: enthusiastic about her job, detail oriented, a science geek, and yes, a very competent and confident CSI.

14. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Maybe she gets attacked by an angry swarm of bees at a crime scene and Ecklie is the only one who knows about her secret allergy to bees so when she gets attacked, he's the only one with an epipen. I bet the writers are going to write that idea in because it's brilliant. :p
    I see Morgan as a competent CSI also but I meant "big sister" in a really close friend/confidant sort of way, not like an actual sister relationship. I'm sorry for not clarifying that.:) And as Jafox said,
    Here's a Elisa pic. It's hard to find pics of this girl that aren't all the same.
    Elisabeth Harnois

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute