Elisabeth/Finn: The Blood Whisperer

Re: Elisabeth/Julie

How about for a thread title:

"Elisabeth/Julie #1: The Blood Whisperer" . I loved when DB called her that.

I agree. That would be a great title. I like the character so far, but I am gonna need to see her again to be sure. It will be interesting to see how the team reacts to her staying.

TV Guide's Matt Roush has some positive feedback re: Elisabeth Shue.

BLOOD IS HER BUSINESS: In what is turning out to be a successful season of transition for original-flavor CSI, Elisabeth Shue looks like she'll fit right in as "blood whisperer" Julie "don't call me Jules" Finley "call me Finn." She shares a history she'd prefer not to talk about with CSI boss D.B. Russell ("We know how it ended last time"), and should he cross the line, she's clearly ready to tell anyone that D.B. is short for "Diebenkorn." Seriously? First seen (shades of Russell) laying on the floor, pretending to be a victim as part of a seminar demo, Finn is sardonic, proud of her professional bona fides, and very hands-on as she eagerly accepts Russell's challenge to piece together a complicated blood puzzle involving multiple victims. "I like it when you beg," she tells him when he offers her a consulting gig in the crime lab. "I may call you," she says. "I may answer," he responds. I may watch.

Seems like a lot of people like "The Blood Whisperer" for a thread title. Shall we go with that? :)

Re: Elisabeth/Julie: The Blood Whisperer

Just saw on Twitter that she'll be on The Talk tomorrow

I watched her on "The Talk" today, but they only gave her like 5 minutes. They barely talked about CSI at all, but she did say that Finn is a CSI level 3. She said she's enjoying being on the show.

I forgot to watch it today. I got up early, but went back to bed cause I had a headache. Glad to know I didn't miss too much. Thanks for the recap, Smokey. :)

Julie is one hot looking girl! I wish her the best on CSI. Also I love Ted too! I hate it that Kathryn had to leave! She was one hot lady, and I felt she made a Fantastic Team Leader!

Peace!

From CSIFiles news:

Shue Will Return For Season 13

Less than a day after CSI: Crime Scene Investigation‘s renewal announcement, CSI Files has learned exclusively that the show’s new leading lady Elisabeth Shue will return.
Shue first joined the series in this season’s fourteenth episode “Seeing Red” as Julie “Finn” Finlay, a blood spatter expert who previously worked with DB Russell (Ted Danson) in Seattle. After receiving a permanent job from Russell, the character joined the CSI team in the following episode to help fill the void left by Marg Helgenberger‘s Catherine Willows. ”I will be back next season,” Shue tells CSI Files. “I’m very excited.”

I think it's great she'll be back for season 13. I really like her and her character. JULES rocks! *gg*

Back