Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

His pimp set him up to be murdered, but he was tougher than he looked. He told the cops he'd been mugged because he didn't want his mother to know he'd been selling himself to pay her bills.

Poor guy! How did he end up getting the boiling water splashed in his face later in the episode?

We've got mixed spoiler boxes and no spoiler boxes, so I'll use a spoiler box. :lol:

Top[/b]'s question]The attorney (I guess that's who she was? Not really important) convinced him to go in to see his pimp with a wire on so they could get a confession out of her. She was making pasta and when she discovered the wire, she slung the water at him, leaving second degree burns on his face, neck, arms and hands (I believe). :( Poor woobie.

And yeah, Kimmy, he had some serious hair going on in that episode. :eek:

Faylinn said:
I finally watched the SVU episode that Eddie was in (LaGuera got me to get off my arse and watch it :lol:).

The poor woobie! :( I was a bit confused for part of it, but I got the gist. I couldn't help feeling bad for the poor kid (I say kid when he was probably not much younger than me :eek:), just trying to help his mom out and ending up in that situation. I wanted to bitchslap his pimp. :mad:

Which episode was this and (strange question I know) but what disc is it on in the dvd set - I have it on my Amazon rental list but because I only have a rough idea where in the season the episode aired I have had to put something like three or four discs from that season of SVU on my list when all I want is the disc with his episode on!! :(

how many tattoos does Eddie have? are there any pics of them?

i wonder how old he was when he got them..im thinking of getting a tattoo now so im curious what he has

I believe Eddie has two tattoos, and I don't think there are any pictures of them. And I'm not sure how old he was when he got them.

This SVU ep does sound pretty good! I didn't know Amazon rented out DVDs--is this a new thing? :confused:

Has anyone seen Glory days??

Here any channel has aired that serie, and I've been looking for it, but I can't find it. Is he good in there?

poison girl said:
Has anyone seen Glory days??

Here any channel has aired that serie, and I've been looking for it, but I can't find it. Is he good in there?

I got my Glory Days DVD set from the German Amazon web site and lets just say it's not too hard to see why it only ran for about 9 episodes ;) but yes, Eddie is good in it and he got lots of screentime which is always a good thing! :)

Top As far as how long Amazon has been renting out DVD's, I'm not sure exactly but it's a good way of catching up on anything you've missed that our boys have done!

I have just checked out the American Amazon site and it appears it may only be the British site that does rental :(

^Ah, oh well. :( Thanks for checking though!

I liked Glory Days, but it wasn't the best series ever. Still, Eddie was great in it and really showed that he's an ideal leading man. I hope after NY finishes up that he gets another lead role, because he really deserves it. NY is lucky to have him!

Friends episode where they are up all night was on yesterday lmao.

Eddie making phone calls with his genitals..now theres an image.

Top41 said:
^Ah, oh well. :( Thanks for checking though!

I liked Glory Days, but it wasn't the best series ever. Still, Eddie was great in it and really showed that he's an ideal leading man. I hope after NY finishes up that he gets another lead role, because he really deserves it. NY is lucky to have him!

And I think after all the airtime he had last season the NY writers have finally realised!! :lol:

He was the main character in Glory Days?? Can someone tell me what was that series about?

The friends episode where he made phone calls with his genitals was great! I couldn't stop laughin then and everytime I see that :lol:

detdonflackjr said:
Eddie making phone calls with his genitals..now theres an image.

*SPITS WATER EVERYWHERE*

Why do I not remember this Friends episode?! :eek: I was so sure I watched them all!

^^ It's called "The One Where They're All Night". I know it off by heart!
I'll use a spoiler box:
Rachel and Tag spend the night trying to find some important documents that were supposed to get sent earlier that day. Anyway Tag makes these jokes and laughs when he mentions that he puts his phone to his genitals. He doesn't actually DO it, but its still really funny.

I've watched all the friends episodes apart from "the one with the red sweater", i've been looking everywhere and still can't find it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back