Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

7x14_The_One_Where_They_All_Turn_Th.jpg

7x14_The_One_Where_They_All_Turn-1.jpg

Here's an example of the hands, way back when he was on Friends. He just came out of Rachel's bedroom. Lucky girl!

Man in those pic he sure has a lot of hair. The hands thing is cute. It's like he doesn't know where to put the engery so it goes to his hands. (ok that may have sound bad) ;)

awwww! eddie! i needed some eddie love! it has been such a long week training at my new job, but to come here and see eddie....yuuuuuuum!

Hands... I do that when my hands are cold. Hmmm... Here's a picture from Miracle.
Miracle_Screen_Caps_00232.jpg

I'm sure we can think of better ways for him to help his hands warm. :devil: If that's his problem. Which happens a lot to me.

Yeah, I can think of some ways I could warm up his hands, ahem...
311_00041.jpg

He purty...

hidinginmyeyes said:
Yeah, I can think of some ways I could warm up his hands, ahem...

Join the queue! :devil: I keep re-reading his thank you note he wrote after he got his hockey pucks - that was so great of him to write that! :)

It's too late for me to add to my post but no one else has posted and we can't let this thread fall to the second page sooo...
08.jpg

I found some more Glory Days event pics. I love how he looks in these pictures.

ka990 - I am so glad I am not the only one who keeps re-reading his thank you! :D

hidinginmyeyes - as always, you bring the good stuff! Love it! I really thought they had some good chemistry on Glory Days! ;)

See, I had no idea Poppy Montgomery had worked with Eddie so thanks for posting this, it's a really cute pic! :D

I just got my Demontown DVD back from my friend; she held onto it for a long time!!! So I'll probably watch it tonight. When I can afford it I'm going to get the whole set from Amazon.com Germany.

Ok here's another one of Eddie and Poppy...
15sm.jpg

Wow, she's about to pop right out of that shirt and he looks as if he wouldn't mind if that happened!!

He does have a rather devilish smile on his face, doesn't he? I really like Glory Days. It was a fun show, even just the 3 episodes that are on that DVD I got. Granted it was kinda cheesy, but I love the whole spooky crime drama theme. Having Eddie in virtually every scene is great. And having some romantic interaction for his character is *really* great, and something we don't see with Don Flack, and maybe never will. I like Mike Dolan better than Don Flack in some ways, I think because I can relate to him better. He does something creative for a living, like I do, and he's just an everyday person who makes mistakes and muddles along like I do on a daily basis.

hidinginmyeyes, man your really making want to watch the show. I know I will never been able to get. Are you able to screencap it yourself? Maybe you can share some of the best scenes with us. ;)

**Please**Trying to bat my eye lashes at you**Please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back