Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

Eyes, yes. And a beautiful smile!
09a.jpg

Here's something to go with your morning coffee!

It's more the dessert after Dinner for me here in Germany. What a nice pic! Thanks for posting all those pictures hidinginmyeyes

Oops! I forgot about the time variations. But Eddie for dessert? Where's the line for that? I'm in!

I skip right past the meal and head straight for dessert. It's the best part. ;)

The man is beautiful, and we have his genes/chromosomes/etc. to thank for that. :p

I noticed while I was watching Friends this morning that Eddie, as Tag and as Flack, does a thing with his hands (no, not THAT kind of thing!) he has his hands together and it's like a muted version of "talking with your hands". Anyway, next time you are watching Eddie acting, check it out. I thought it was part of the Flack character but apparently it's an Eddie thing. Kinda cool.

I have started to notice that flack(Eddie) puts his hands together when he is waiting. Like when he is waiting his turn to talk to the suspect or when he was in Mac's Office last week he put his hands together waiting for mac to give his answer on why they weren't arresting Jesse. ;)

The Italian in him shows through when he's Flack. When he's talking, like narrating to Mac what he's found -- his hands animate what he's saying. Of course, Danny does a better job at that.... lol but I find it cute.

I've always noticed it but when Tag came out of Rachel's bedroom in the Friends episode "The One Where They All Turn Thirty" he was talking and doing that same thing with his hands so it must be the Italian in Eddie, not just in Flack. It's very cute though. He's got beautiful hands...

Miracle_Screen_Caps_00084.jpg

Here's a cap from "Miracle". Enjoy!

Wow... I have to say I really liked him with long hair. :D

Face of elastic or anything stretchy. I'm not even sure that's how you spell it.

I love how he uses his hands to better express what he's trying to say. It makes him seem more Italian. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back