Eddie Drool Thread #3 - Snarky, Sexy, & Satisfying

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Jul 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

the black and white pic *drooling uncontrallably*... this drool thread is living up to it's name.. no scratch that.. it lived up to it's name a looong time ago.

2. tiqlado

tiqlado Police Officer

What better to start the day with Eddie uberload? :D

And to exact revenge, I bear more treats!

Look into my eyes... you are now a dog... you are a doooog...
    [​IMG]
    Now, wouldn't you want HIM as a Christmas present? :D

[​IMG]

Ehhhh... he and sharp objects don't mix, do they?
    [​IMG]

Watch out on your way down, now...
    [​IMG]

3. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Is it me, or did anyone else notice the gray hair in the closeups of him with the shorter hair? There seems to be a lot.

Congrats on the new thread! WOOOOOHOOOO!!!

4. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^^You know, I thought that too. But I thought it was just me. :)

5. Lost2MuchSpeed

Lost2MuchSpeed Pathologist

yeah i thought that too when i posted that pic on the previous page, but then i thought it was just the light. checking back on it now, there are little bits of grey at the sides.
    my dad knew someone who went grey when he was 19, so it is indeeed possible

aww eddie, maybe it's stress? oor guy, cause he has dark hair, so it'll be more noticeable than someone like carmine.
    maybe he'll resort to dying his hair if it gets worse. but i don't think it will.
    i love his hair as it is!
    hey! maybe that's why he got it cut!! the longer his hair was, the more noticeable the grey was!

6. Miss_Undercover

Miss_Undercover Judge

Oh... Finally a new thread ! :)

I agree with you. The pics, since Flack has his short hair, I saw the individual grey hair.... ;)

But I personally, like men with grey hair, because that make it in certain way many more interesting and sexier, even Flack looks with hotter with, or ?? :D

7. csi_fanatic87

csi_fanatic87 CSI Level Three

The hi-resolution pic is wonderful! I thought I saw a pierced ear too. If he does have a pierced ear he just got so much hotter! :D It would be nice to see him wear an earring a time or two.

8. CrimeShark

CrimeShark Pathologist

I dont think he has grey hair, I think it's the lighting... but that might be due to my personal experience of freaking out in the bathroom because I thought I had grey hair, but it was actually the lights :p

He does look like he has a pierced ear, and wearing eyeliner! :eek: Could it be that the toughest cop is NY is wearing make up??

9. csi_fanatic87

Eddie with gray hairs? I didn't think so. I was thinking like CrimeShark and just thought it was lighting. If it is real gray hair that wouldn't bother me.

*drool* tiqlado and Fay those are some yummy pics! :D He looks gorgeous in them!

10. afrikana

afrikana Pathologist

i LOVE the last pic tiqlado! :D but he DOES need to cut those locks!

:eek: :eek: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*gasp*OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    *camera zooms out*

:lol: lmao... he's still hot, though :p

11. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

aaggghhh...you people are obsessed with eyeliner. :lol: :p :lol: Trying to put it on all the guys. Are Kimmy's stories rubbing off? ;)

I think it could be the fact that he has such dark hair that his eyelashes are also dark and if they are thick lashes, that only makes them look darker.

I have a friend with dark hair like his and she doesn't have to wear anything on her eyes because it already looks like she does. Lucky girl.

csi_fanatic87, you aren't crazy about tattoos but you like pierced ears on guys? :p I like the tattoos better. Which I still wanna see Eddie's. **hmmm, what did I wanna see? Oh yeah, tattoo** :devil:

12. tiqlado

tiqlado Police Officer

I wouldn't mind premature grays. Adds to the charm, imho. Kinda like Goran Visnjic from ER. Though I haven't really noticed the gray hairs on Eddie.

:lol: Focus, 1CSIMfan, focus. I know it's hard when it comes to Eddie... ;)

13. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I have totally lost it. I can't believe that I said I wanted to see the tattoo because there are "other" things I'd like to see. :devil: I also like how you use hard and Eddie in the same sentance. **yes, I'm going back to the gutter now. Or Emily's closet. Wherever Danny and Flack are.** :p

14. csi_fanatic87

I am crazy about tattoos on guys! :D If a guy has a tatoo [like Carmine] then I find that really hot. Yeah, I'm a HUGE fan of earrings on guys! I think it looks amazing! *drool*

15. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

It really doesn't matter one way or another to me about the earrings. But yeah, I do love me some tattoos on guys.

I think it was Emily that wasn't crazy about tattoos. **hides from Rachel under desk for getting her mixed up with Emily yet again.** :eek: ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.