Eddie Cahill #5: Charismatic Brilliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha! No problem, Sparky! :D We gotta stick together, us, girls! lol That's what we do best!

I thought the bone tearing up the inside of your cheek was pain? lol I know I was when my growing wisdom teeth were growing XD Told ya, I'm a pussy when it comes to teeth and whatnot lol

I come bearing gifts! Found these pictures of beautiful Eddie on another forum I just joined. Thought I share the greatness with y'allz!

RomaFest 2008

foto210.jpg

foto310.jpg

eddiecahillshadowbox.jpg

Great pics cyn! Haven't seen those ones but we did get have a bunch last summer when Eddie went to the RomaFest. It was the highlight of our summer! :hugegrin:

Long wanted to say about Eddie / Mario:
Eddie the magnificent and Italian style, and Irish-style. :guffaw:

Cyn, my gratitude for the excellent photos!

well our boy's growing up...and further up now that he's married and soon have little Eddies following him :lol:. But still, i always love him as Tag in Friends aside from being Flack. Agh, no one can resist that sad puppy look in that Friends Christmas episode.

Long wanted to say about Eddie / Mario:
Eddie the magnificent and Italian style, and Irish-style. :guffaw:

Cyn, my gratitude for the excellent photos!

LMAO! There's a new plumber in the gang, y'allz! Say hello to Edmund! :lol:

And it was my pleasure to share some of Eddie's greatness lol

Chaos79 said:
well our boy's growing up...and further up now that he's married and soon have little Eddies following him :lol:. But still, i always love him as Tag in Friends aside from being Flack. Agh, no one can resist that sad puppy look in that Friends Christmas episode.

I'll never stop squeeing like a little girl if he ever has a mini-Eddie!!! :lol: Anyway, just having Eddie's eyes will be the most precious thing in the world.

And no, no one can resist that Puppy Look! Puss-in-Boots got nothing on him!

LMAO!:guffaw:Are ya ready to fight Bowser, EDMUND?! We're putting you to the test. Save the Princess. She's played by... NIKKI!!!!!! :devil:

I was surprised too! And I can totally understand why he changed it for Eddie :lol:. No offense to Eddie but it's just not my favorite name. Now I feel like calling him EDMUNDOOOO all the time :guffaw:
Should.Not.Sugar.Binge.Again.
hidemqa.gif
187511.gif

By the way, I got some good pictures of Eddie to share. Who wants me to upload them on Photobucket?

By the way, I got some good pictures of Eddie to share. Who wants me to upload them on Photobucket?

*Raises hand* Me! Me! I never pass up the opportunity for pictures of Eddie. ;)

I always laugh at him for having the name Edmund too. It just doesn't seem like it fits him. My sister and I call him Eddie P. :p

I LOVE YOU CYN! :guffaw: MARRY ME!

I found your Photobucket and am having a grand old time, specially this pic! :guffaw:
sans_t10.jpg

Someone's taking the picture and everyone else sees them but Carmine and Gary's like, "WTF are you doing?" and Eddie's just like, "LOLZ Look at Carmine, he looks silly". :lol::lol:

^ Haha! :lol:
I love the dude in the hat. He's like "How did I end up in this picture?" :lol: Carmine and Eddie look goofy. Gary looks confused.
That's golden.

ROFLMAO! This picture is gold! I wonder if the person taking the picture shouted something weird at Gary and then *click!* captured the greatness XD

lol i imagined that the photographer was like "look serious/hot" and everyone is trying to make a face and carmine is like "nahh... you gotta be kiddin me" and CLICK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back