Eddie Cahill #5: Charismatic Brilliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes, very much Italian. (coming from an Irish/Italian girl here) Notice how expressive he is with his hands? He also looks it I think. :)
Hmm. Yeah, I do notice that he uses his hands a lot while he speaks but then again, a lot of people do it. Like me. So I didn't factor that in as being an Italian criteria.

Now that you say it, he kinda DOES look Italian.

l_a1a09f78a78d0590034ddc97fd9efb75.jpg

MySpace shot, lmfao. :)

Omg, he is so hot though. Mmm. Thanks for the pics.

wow!So many gorgeous photograph, Hey friend, Are you Don?:confused:
You once did be not to say, can't you come here?:confused::lol:
Originally, you also like with everyone participation your picture?:lol::lol::thumbsup:

Wow! Thanks again NypdFlackie! Very nice pics. Well, except the one with that hat. He should burn it! :angryrazz: Too bad some of your pics are so big they mess up the layout of this thread. Maybe next time you can post smaller pictures or use thumbnails? :)

I like that his tie is all undone in the third picture... ;)

I'm thinking the same thing and more. ;)

Holy mother of flaaack! :drool::drool::drool: I think I felt my heart race when I scrolled down on the pictures. That is so AWESOME! Cheers everyone!
Do you have more? Oh my. I'm having my Eddie fix. Thanks to all of you!

And I too, like that third picture with his tie quite undone. ;) Which ones of you undid it?! :guffaw:Or did we all do it at the same time?!

You are welcome Pepe:) Glad you had a good Eddie Fix. AppleJack, sorry about the bigger size pics, I'm still very new here and still learning the ropes of the threads, give the new guy a break! LOL.

AppleJack, sorry about the bigger size pics, I'm still very new here and still learning the ropes of the threads, give the new guy a break! LOL.

Great Eddie pics! :) Yes, don't worry, but in future if you've got any particularly large pics it's better to post thumbnails or simply url link to the image instead. I've changed the largest one to a url link for you, so the thread layout should be back to normal.

AppleJack, sorry about the bigger size pics, I'm still very new here and still learning the ropes of the threads, give the new guy a break! LOL.

Great Eddie pics! :) Yes, don't worry, but in future if you've got any particularly large pics it's better to post thumbnails or simply url link to the image instead. I've changed the largest one to a url link for you, so the thread layout should be back to normal.

Thanks so much for fixing that for me Elsie. Like I said, I'm still really new to this all, but I will remember to resize the pictures next time:)

Haha...Don(NypdFlackie), hope you can't objection, I be super to like, you past give photograph:
20090313111400C35f.jpg

Anyway, man always such sunlight , always have many lovely addiction, Uh......Motorcycle, I be true hope I can depend Eddie's back, go for a ride:lol::lol::drool:

WAIT HOLD THE PHONE!! Eddie's dad was in one of the pics from the hockey game??!! I would also definently like to see those.

Here you go! That's Eddie's dad on his right (our left). :)

Aw, thanks for the picture FallenForFlack!
Eddie and his father do look quite a bit alike.

The girl sitting beside of Eddie doesn't look very happy though.
Doesn't she realize who she's sitting beside of! :lol:
I'd happily trade her places, cause not only is she next to Eddie but she's at a Rangers game too. It's like two of the greatest things on the face of the Earth ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back