Eddie Cahill #5: Charismatic Brilliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woot! Ready for drool session number 2? Here ya go!

l_f823e007731cb478730de3edfb2024e6.jpg

l_9929534ce7a75d5cfbf860439ab69c6a.jpg

l_c613dcb5fd94904146abeb9178b96234.jpg

l_d35737949fab5ac69c5a28ce45bb98f9.jpg

http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr357/dumbopie/rare/woot.jpg
http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr357/dumbopie/rare/Untitled.jpg

One of my cousins friends does the photo editing part for many CBS shows for their magazines etc... He sometimes gives me the photos they didn't use for their magazines. Hope you all enjoyed, I do have many more I just now need to find them in my laptop somewhere. :)

One of my cousins friends does the photo editing part for many CBS shows for their magazines etc... He sometimes gives me the photos they didn't use for their magazines. Hope you all enjoyed, I do have many more I just now need to find them in my laptop somewhere. :)

That's really cool! Do you have any from Miami you can post in those threads? I can't wait to see more! :)

NypdFlackie Thanks for sharing those pictures with us!!!

They are all very :drool::drool::drool::drool: worthy!!! You just made my day so much better!:)

That's really cool! Do you have any from Miami you can post in those threads? I can't wait to see more! :)

Fallen, you looking for Jon Togo pics? i think I might like one or two but you might have seen them already. I will post them on the Jon Togo thread:)

Fallen, you looking for Jon Togo pics? i think I might like one or two but you might have seen them already. I will post them on the Jon Togo thread:)

Did you guess by my icon and banner? :D Thanks, I will definitely check that out, I'm in that thread a lot too. I think it's great of you to share these with us!

Great pics, I've never seen those before. :adore: Thanks for sharing them with us NypdFlackie! If you get your hands on more pics please share, we like drool sessions. :D

:guffaw: That second one is hilarious! No, that's not Eddie's dad. You can see Eddie's dad in one of those pics from when he attends a hockey game. They look a lot alike. Thanks for more pics NYPDFlackie! I get excited when I see you post hoping to see more pics! :)

Your welcome Fallen, could you please show me which hockey picture it is your talking about where you can see Edddie's father in, thanks!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back