Due to Viewer Unrest Season 7 Will Be Starting Tomorrow Night

:devil:Of course I'm kidding. But don't ya wish it was true?
Holy crap kiddo you had me going there for a second!:vulcan: I thought they might air it in CSI:Original Recipe's time slot. Good one....

Thanks. :D I had been telling a friend over the phone that I might post this, but that I was a little worried people might take it seriously and get mad at me!:eek:

:guffaw:I had to laugh when I saw the title. Bet you get a ton of viewers to this thread.
:( Oh, but if it were only true!! Good One ! :( Till September or ???

I watched Going Ballistic again the other night, and H says to Ron Saris in that one scene where they're really getting in each others faces, "Ron, you're not going to make it to Father's Day". So, doesn't this mean TPTB have to air the premiere soon--before June 15th??? :lol::lol::lol:

All in good fun. :) It would be nice to have the show back this early but alas, it's never gonna happen. :p

:guffaw:Really funny!:guffaw:

But please...try not to do it anymore, my heart can't stand it...:p

Telling the truth, I wish it was true, above all with the actor strike thing pending on next season destiny:(!

From CSIFiles:

The premiere dates for the 2008-2009 season have been announced. Miami and CSI: New York will have their premieres on September 22 and September 24, respectively. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation will be delayed several weeks due to political debates. The CSI premiere will air on October 9, followed by the series premiere of Eleventh Hour.

Hope this helps. :)

:guffaw:Really funny!:guffaw:

But please...try not to do it anymore, my heart can't stand it...:p

Telling the truth, I wish it was true, above all with the actor strike thing pending on next season destiny:(!

From CSIFiles:

The premiere dates for the 2008-2009 season have been announced. Miami and CSI: New York will have their premieres on September 22 and September 24, respectively. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation will be delayed several weeks due to political debates. The CSI premiere will air on October 9, followed by the series premiere of Eleventh Hour.

Hope this helps. :)

Oh, I hope there isn't an actors' strike. :eek: All the news has been saying is, well, not much actually. We have to wait till Wednesday to see if they have resolved it.

Back