Draw A CSI Anyone?

OneNightStand, thanks! But why do you think it's sweet? :lol: Just curious XD

lmao when i say sweet i mean like, it's awsome, i say those things. like, if i see something i think is cool, i'll say "sweet" or "sweet deal". do you get it? :D

How come? Are you drawing anything? I'm having defently a fan art obsession because of you guys..^^ and I'm liking it too!

if you scroll up a bit or look at the previous pges.. you will see my drawings and they're pretty crappy... and ii just sprained my wrist teaching myself how to skate board for a play i'm doing... do i'mm outta action

Thanks _CSI_Junkie_ I'm gonna try and get some more drawing done...not sure when though I just broke my finger (not literally just now, I did it on friday at college....silly college) :( But I'm sure I'll manage. Also thanks Lieke I might attempt Gissom or Greg next, I'll post 'em when they're done. :)

Great! I'm looking forward to it then!

OneNightStand, I'm feeling sorry for you! Good luck with your wrist! I hope it heals quick!

Twist , I'm also feeling sorry for you! I hope your finger heals quick! I had one time a bruised finger ( got bandage around it then..) and not a long time ago a sprain ankle..

I'm also looking forward to that Horatio!

Like I said before ; Practise makes art. ^^ And I like it! Especially : '' I look like Z french '' really funny!

Thank you Lieke my arm is getting better... :)

The only reason why I actually put my drawing there cause people said they were funny

"I want to look like Ze French"

"Greg, why do you have a razor in your hand"

people think that's funny.

Thats a gorgeous pic of Nicky Twitch!! Really well drawn:)!

Anyways I had started to draw a GSR pic for x-mas, but I didnt like it, So I never finished it.
Well I colored it anyway just for fun, cartoon style:)
Its not my best (And I'm not trying to be modest, Its reeeeally not that good).

Hope you like it anyway. Happy Be-Lated Christmas!:p

MistleToe:p

I loveee it! I like that sparkle in their eyes!
I really , really like it! You have to tell me how you colour it in! ( so then I can do it with my drawings...)
Really awesome drawing , Live4GrissNSara!

Thankyou Lieke, my finger's not too bad, I might attempt a drawing today, who knows how it will turn out though, plus I got some revisison to do for my psychology exam tomorrow so I'll see how it goes.

Thanks Live4GrissNSara. Your pic is awsome, I love the look on Grissom's face, priceless.

Back