"Double-Cross" Discussion **SPOILERS**

myfuturecsi said:
This was a sad episode.

And it looks like Nick and Warrick are on hiatus for the rest of the series.

It's kind of unfair that Greg is getting the 'are you okay' bit when Nick was buried alive for an entire day and no one said diddly squat to him all season.

So with you on this. Greg gets beaten up and everyone is worried. Nick gets buried alive and not one gives a shit. It pisses me off.

And add to that constant sara/grissom tender moments and I just want to puke.

I knew it, CSI died. RIP.

Isn't there supposed to be some fallout from Grave Danger this season? I heard there would be. So we migiht still get some.

They should've shown GD stuff earlier though, like last season. I'm enjoying the GSR myself but then I've already said that and ship interests vary, so I won't say more unless I'm in the GSR thread.

speakerset said:
but I don't watch Without a Trace, is there someone on there addicted to painkillers, only because I know a few people who watch and I think they did say something about that.
It was Martin played by 'Eric Close' he was addicted to pain killers from the ep in which he was shot and then rehurt his hip.

WillowsWannaBe said:
I also loved the Catherine/Greg scene. Catherine cares about him like a mother. And IMO Greg idolizes her.

I enjoyed this moment as well. It was really nice to see someone from the team checking in to make sure Greg was okay. I would think Catherine would be able to identify with what Greg's going through...remember when she shot that suspect to keep him from killing Grissom? (I think it was Strip Strangler). I find this to be a very similar situation, she killed a man to save someone else just like Greg did. It would have been really cool if she used her experience to help Greg through this situation, but alas, that would have been way too much continuity considering Strip Strangler was Season 1.
I was really hoping to see some interaction between Greg and Nick. I'm getting a little sick of the usual pairings on crime scenes of Grissom/Sara or Griss/Cath, Nick/Warrick then Greggo sort of off on his own... these pairings have great chemistry, but it would be nice to see them paired off with someone else for a change!

I just rewatched this episode and felt that Greg seemed almost embarrassed when Catherine asked him how he was doing. I wonder if Greg feels embarrassed that a bunch of kids beat him up, and feels like maybe it wouldn't have happened to Warrick, Grissom or Nick? I desperately hope that he's not thinking of quitting. (I know he won't leave permanently, but I think there is the possibility that he's thinking he can't handle the job and will resign.)

Actually, when I watched that scene - I saw it more as Greg trying to put up a happy face for Cath and saying everything was OK, when in fact things probably weren't ok with him yet. As soon as Cath turned away, his "happy face" disappeared.

melbel - I've got clips of most of the episode at my place again.

kaylyne said:
I saw it more as Greg trying to put up a happy face for Cath and saying everything was OK, when in fact things probably weren't ok with him yet. As soon as Cath turned away, his "happy face" disappeared.

The way she looked at him I think she saw through the "happy face" anyway--she knows he's not as okay as he acts.

Can anyone put a clip on that,please? I've read a lot in thread about how Greg looked like and I'm just dying to see it. Season 7 won't air in my country till mid November, and I really can't wait.
Thanks!

Sorry Shibboleth the only way clips can be done is via Itunes, or CBS, basically where its legally obtained.

For more info see the "Help Guide" First post under "Episodes" it is pretty much the same for clips. If anyone has a clip if they PM them to you its fine, but its not allowed to be posted, ect.

No problem, take it slow and steady and you will catch on to the flow of things. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask. :)

REPEATING, Thursay March 01, 2007
Episode Title: "Double-Cross"

THE CSI TEAM IS CALLED IN TO INVESTIGATE THE UNUSUAL CIRCUMSTANCES SURROUNDING A WOMAN'S DEATH IN A PARISH CHURCH.[/b]

Grissom and his team investigate the case of a woman found dead in a parish church. -- Following the evidence, the team uncovers a bizarre love triangle dating all the way back to high school that could reveal who is responsible for the woman's murder.

Awww that bit where Cath leaves and Greg's smiling then the moment she's gone he looks all sad and sighs like he's saying 'common greg get on with it' sooooo sweet :(

Back