Does anybody ever find themselves...

Status
Not open for further replies.

19ams87

CSI Level Two
Doing things that characters do on CSI? Like I mean, for example now that I found the beast that is Billy Petersen and his pout, I find myself doing it sometimes and i'm like, oh god, i'm turning into him LOL. I also do the hair flick a la Marg Helgenberger LMAO. I'm so wierd.

lmao. yeah i caught myself once doing this thing that he does with his hand when he walks. and i started pouting when i think. lol

i definitely watch too much CSI.

And I thought I was the only one that did the thing with the hand :eek:...WOW :eek:... I've actually started to stick my tongue out when I think too hard... just like Grissom...

Yes, I am guilty.
In one of the episodes, (I think it's "Sounds of Silence"), Grissom is interrogating someone and he does this thing where he puts his right pointer and middle finger on his cheek and his right ring and pinky finger under his chin when he is sitting there.
I have done this a few times and my sister finds it very amusing to laugh at me for some reason.

grissomskat said:
And I thought I was the only one that did the thing with the hand :eek:...WOW :eek:... I've actually started to stick my tongue out when I think too hard... just like Grissom...
:lol: I've done the hand thing when I walk too :lol:

actually, I actually thought about this to-day. sometimes I make facial expressions that are slightly "Sara-ish" (which has been pointed out to me a few times) but I also have the Scully "eyebrow" thing going on too, so it's kinda funny.

I was thinking about this earlier today as well! I was talking to a teacher, and I was talking sort of like Sara. You know how she puts enthusiasim into her last words (So to speak)? I kept doing it - without realizing, and she goes "You sound just like Sara on CSI!". It was quite funny, mainly because I hadn't noticed.

I stick my tongue out anyways, when I'm bored, when I'm thinking... I just do it anyways, it's something I've always done :lol: :p Me doing other things? No, why would you ask? :rolleyes:

littlesara1, I have that 'if looks could kill' glare... coincidentally I had it before I even started watching CSI: :lol: :lol: :p And then I saw Sara did it too (and Cath! :p) so I knew I was not the only one :D *yay*

Bullet_Girl, I have southern blood in me and I talk like it all the time, Calleigh-ish... hey, I cain't help it nun :devil:

I love the southern accent, I find it very sexy :devil: I only have German and Aussie ancestors :( I think..... *goes off and raids government records* :lol:

EDIT: I'm proud of my roots, BTW :p

YEY - i'm glad im not the only wierd one (no offence guys but cmon, we're freaks!!) I don't do the hand thing but the smirk/pout is now definatly in my facial vocabulary!

Virology - LMAO I love Scully's eyebrows, I want mine that shape! Unfortunatly I can't raise mine though, sniff sniff. I love it when Billy does that too! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back