Does anybody ever find themselves...

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by 19ams87, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

I do not do any of the CSI mannerisms. But over the years my bosses have caught me doing the Spock raised eyebrow at them. Maybe I should study Grissom and Brass a little closer and see what I could pick up. Fascinating!

2. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

I never used to do it, but lately I've caught myself sticking my tongue out while working or concentrating too hard a la Nick and his "little stoker". My husband has done it his whole life and I always picked on him for it...now I'm doin' it too!

3. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

God! I do the eyebrow thing, the pout and the smirk. It's terrible! I noticed it myself though, but I still find myself doing it. :lol:

4. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

^ oh god, i just realized i'm doing the eyebrow a lot lately. like, everytime i hear something weird or surprising i lift one without changing the face expression.

i think i'm becoming Grissom.

5. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

I have found myself walking like Sara. I don't know if you undertsand what I mean by this, but I do think she has a different special walk, "strong" steps, and the way she puts her arms along her body...Oh my God, I am weird :p
    And my mother looked at me like "what are you doing?!" and i answered "well, just trying to figure out if walking like Sara would give me her knowledge" :lol:...no seriously, this did not happen, because I was alone, but I was imagining that could be what had happened if I was with another person. That was strange, because her walk is her walk, and i totally look weird doing it, I guess!

6. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

All the time. All the time. :rolleyes:

7. MissMonk

MissMonk Rookie

yeah, i have been told that i do. especially the grissom expressions with the eyebrow raising and such. and the hand thing i do. i keep trying not to! lol. its mainly thoughi have a tendency to use lines from the show. i dont mean to but between scrubs, csi, house, and gilmore girls i'll never have to have an original sentence again! lol.

8. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

CSI Dani - I walk like Sara anyways, she has this kinda swagger. So does WP, I love his walk.

MissMonk - Scrubs rocks. I'm gonna marry Dr Cox one day...after Grissom of course lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.