Do the characters remind you of someone you know?

yeah, all i have is the hieght and the hair, I looked more like her before I cut my hair tho. I'm also a bigger build then she is, so I'm not quite as skinny.

She's so pretty, it's not fair!!!

I have a gap in my teeth, hair like hers(sometimes wavy, somtimes straight), and I when I stop growing, will probably be her hight. She's like 5 9".

hmmm...

These two guys I liked (different times though) remind me of Flack and Danny - Joel looked like Flack had the whole blue eyes and black hair thing going on and the other guy Kyle had the whole blue eyes and blond hair except Kyle's hair had short curls in it unlike Danny's!

*sigh*

Yeah, Wallace Langham (Hodges) is a dead ringer for the little twerp that used to beat me out of first chair (clairnet) in HS. Well.. if you added about 10 years.

Every time I see him on tv I'm like, "HEY! that's Duane!"

Well, plus, he was in Fast Times and the RHPS karaoke, and how cool is that?? (Okay, so now everyone knows I'm old enough to love that movie and appreciate Rocky Horror. Sigh.)

This is a little off topic, but is it just me, or does Horatio remind you of Conan O'Brian? I think they look a lot alike.

:lol: LOL, yes!!! I totally know what you're talking about. Good observation.

This is a little off topic, but is it just me, or does Horatio remind you of Conan O'Brian? I think they look a lot alike.

Aww Conan....the king of primetime tv talk shows. Gotta love his sense of humour. I don't know anyone who resembles any characters or actors physically or mentally but I'd love to meet someone like Stella or Flack.

Although she was only in "Bully For You," I keep thinking that I am somewhat like that girl that was accused of killing her little brother's bully. She says "I'm 5'4"... with heels." So am I... But I'm the youngest and I don't wear perfume.

But somehow, Ecklie reminds me of my 9th grade English teacher (the one I had last year). She was disliked by everyone, and she wanted to split up the groups of friends. I get along with her now.

Oh my, 9dots4lines, that pic is cute :) That teacher sounds mean. Bad enough watching Ecklie on TV, let alone having him for a teacher *shudder*

Nick kind of reminds me of my friend SW, and Sara reminds me of my friend sara and a bit of me but just a little bit.

Back