"Do dreams come true?" - A Danny/Lindsay/Flack story

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by CarmineFan, Jan 11, 2007.

1. CarmineFan

CarmineFan Lab Technician

Here you go! I finished the next part! :)

-------

Lindsay reached for her towel. After she had come home, she decided to take a shower to calm down. She still was confused about the things that happened an hour ago at the restaurant.

Why did Danny act like that? Has it to do with his past? Lindsay couldn’t tell. She kept asking herself if she had done anything wrong. She went trough the whole evening a few times. She couldn’t make out anything what could have lead to Danny’s reaction.

Lindsay saw it right in front of her eyes. At that moment she had wanted to start, Danny’s view had changed. She couldn’t have made out anything of it. But then Danny had started to shout.
    What had happened into his head? Lindsay couldn’t wait until the next morning. She needed to talk to him now.

Instead of Danny the machine picked up her call. “Hello…. I’m sorry but I’m not at home now. If you want to you can leave me a message” Lindsay listened to his voice and waited for the signal.

“Danny, its Lindsay. I just wanted to say that whatever happened in the restaurant… just call me. I want to know if you are all right.”

Lindsay knew that he was at home and didn’t want to talk to everyone, but she had to accept that.
    She was worried and angry at the same time. Danny’s behaviour seemed strange to her. He could have ever talked to her if he had problem. She couldn’t understand this situation.

After half an hour lying in her bed and thinking about Danny, Lindsay fell asleep.

2. Tristianna

Tristianna Police Officer

Glad to see that the next part is up. I decided that since we have seen a Danny and a Lindsay POV after the restaraunt, its time for a Flack POV. AFter racking my brain all night long about this, I decided to write it out like this. Hope you enjoy these two parts.
    --------

Don walked through the door of his apartment and slammed the door. He thought that when he got there, Lindsay wouldn't be there. Boy, was he ever wrong. He just had to tell Danny how he felt. When Danny pulled what he did afterwards, he wasn't sure if it was him or if it was the whole situation. He kicked his shoes off in the living room and flopped down on the couch. He then pulled a sheet of paper and pen that had been sitting in the drawer of the endstand for quite sometime. He laid it out on the coffee table. It was a letter to Danny he had started writing a long time ago. It was all about how he felt. He scribbled more down on the paper, trying to just think how to tell him everything. As the pen settled down, he took a heavy sigh and then read the letter over.

Danny,

This is not the way I wanted to tell you this. I guess a letter is better than not telling you at all. Here goes nothing. I....I love you Danny Messer. I have since we first met. It was either your smile or your charm, can't place my finger as to what it was. No matter what, I do love you. What happened at the restaraunt...well, it just was not supposed to go down like that. I wanted things to be different then. I guess your feelings are with someone else though. Hope we can still be good friends.

Don

He was going to place this on Danny's desk the next morning before he got into work. He just wanted to scream, but instead took a hot shower to ease both his mind and his worries.