Dislike a Ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: worst couples !!!!

I think Grissom/Greg is the WORST couple ever. It makes me sick to even see Pairing: Grissom/Greg at the beginning of a fic. It just seems so wrong to me.

I agree that Grissom/Greg is not good at all. I am sticking with Grissom/Sara as the best couple! Catherine/Greg would be another bad one.

Totally right about G/S. He's way to cultured and rational, older, and looking at it superficially, he's too handsome for her (plain jane, butch, gawky) Plus' she may be the most annoying character on tv. I'd like to see Greg and Catherine (she thinks she's all that and too much for him to handle,..please)

I think Mia/Greg would be the worst. I'm just not feeling the Labtech!Love

GSR is the worst couple ever!!! its just wrong, grissom would make sara MISSERABLE!!! and its so obvious she is in luv with nicky :D

and also jack and sam from WaT, thats just not gonna work, she should be with marty!!!

lol...well, I think GSR might last for a couple of episodes....at first Sara would be thrilled, but Grissom is too tied up in his work...she'd probably end it...or maybe Grissom would....

its not gonna happen in the first place. they are just wrong for each other, and it would reck the show, i personally wouldnt be able to watch it ne more, LOL. coz im a die hard snicekrs, and sara/nick are PERFECT!!!

and ecklie/ne1 is wrong EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

and greg/gil/nick, MAN THATS WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back