~David Caruso Thread #5 'Half A Century Of Hotness!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

Is it just me or what? :confused:

I wish they would just brush his hair back normal, why on earth are they doing comb overs on him....Ewwwwwwwwwww

My MAN looks great in the first part of tonights EP, then there they go again with the comb overs!!! :mad:

Hummm? Maybe...they would let ME...brush his hair back...Ya think? :D

I would umm...use my HANDS on ummm... HIM! Oh i mean his hair. :D

Ok, so i am crazy!

What comb overs?? How's that? I still don't get to watch S4 so if you(or someone else) have a pic to show what you mean, that would be nice. :) Btw, welcome! :)

I'm not quite sure what your on about either, a pic would be good, but as for putting his hair in place, you are not the only one who would like that job ;)

I don't think a comb would be necessary either, you are not crazy, not around here my friend :lol: Now I even sound like H :rolleyes:

LOL, You guys are so funny! LMAO :lol:

Well, i will try to find one of the bad hair shots, i just like it when they brush it back ya know! :cool:

Thanks for helping me to understand I AM not CRAZY! LOL :D

H traits are a GREAT thing, and no you won't need a comb!!! :lol:

I think we are all crazy :lol:

Wow this thread opened before the new H thread and that one has double the posts of this one, we have gone a bit quite and to think this was the second favourite thread on the whole board :eek:

We were chatting about H and hands in pockets being unusual, well he does it in 'Cross Jurestictions'
But not really since, although John Kelly used to do it all the time :)

John Kelly = hands in pockets
Michael Hayes = hands on or behind head
Horatio Caine = hands on hips

I know that has been posted before, but just for those who haven't seen it! :)

This thread got very active when a few were watching 'NYPD Blue' for the first time. That seemed to generate lots of discussion, but that has since died down. I suppose that as H is on our screens so much, the H thread gets more attention at the moment. I still love this thread though, even if it goes a little quiet now and then. ;)

I really like this picture....

DC00088.jpg

From davidcarusofans.com

Oh Luce we needed a warning for that shot! It is superb ;) Black and White mmmm

Yeah you are right about the popularity of the thread, it does ring true actually, I must put Blue on again am missing JK :eek:

:lol: Sorry! I keep forgetting the warnings!

Oh yes, a JK fix is required every once in awhile. Very important! :D

MMMMMMM, Well I would just love to see Horatio put his hands

on or behind his head......Then I'd Pounce on him...and

over in the chair we go.......THUD!!!!! :lol: AHhhhh

I can't write what happens once we hit the floor! Rated XXX :eek: :devil:

Fantasy, What's life without it??? :D

I think it's about time that I re-watched NYPD Blue, too. Unfortunately university is getting in the way of my DC drooling *sigh* I really need a job so I can afford season 2. I really really really want to see it. Does anyone know if there are transcripts of it anywhere?

Oh my Luce that pic's 100% droolicious!
drool2.gif
I love black & white and it's DC in turtle-neck.
thud.gif
He had his sideburn shaved shorter though. I prefer the one in CSI:M. But I'm not complaining at all.

Brit don't know about 'Blue' transcripts, but I put NYPD Blue onto a search engine and got loads of websites that gave episode reviews from that season, to get some idea what was going on :cool:

I'm still a little strapped for cash so haven't managed to see season 2 yet either :rolleyes:

Thanks Footyliz. I read the recaps of it, but it's not quite the same as actually seeing what they said. My birthday's not too far away, I'll have to ask for Season 2 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back