~David Caruso Thread #4 'A One-way Ticket To HC/DC Please!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~David Caruso Thread #4 'A One-way Ticket To HC/DC Pleas

Wow Dingbat that is excellent and you used a great picture for the main part! :D

That is what I thought. Yummy!!!

I'm with Lucy .. GREAT Dingbat...

and may I say I TOTALY LOVE your banner.. I love Mac

I'm with Lucy .. GREAT Dingbat...

and may I say I TOTALY LOVE your banner.. I love Mac

Thanks. H and Mac are my fav. Grissom is ok.

Welcome to the thread Dingbat! Great 'Horatio Wall'. :D

H_Caine_is_love, Dingbat,csa welcome to the thread ! :>
i am new one here and hope you enjoy yours selfs like i do.

in the net there is a lot of DC/HC wallpapers and this one 'Horatio Wall' is gool. when i have free time i`m tears between this or that pic or wp. and that why i change my vew of my PC to often.
Lucy : "It's just something we should always bear in mind when discussing the personal lives of real people."
but it so curiosity ot know hоw "stars" live in real life. to know piquancy staff even they are not truth :p
well, i`m sure of one thing and taht is DC birthday 07.01 :>>>>
i want to mention one fact if DC have been born in my country hi will take other name : IVAN . we are east orthodoxy Christian and in 07.01 we celebrate name-day of Ivan.

Ooh la la....that walpaper sure is a killer! Look at those eyes... :cool:
So Tink, when DC celebrates his son's bday, he might as well be singing for you too. Or you can imagine him doing that. :D
Yeah Pusher I know this name-day thingy. One of my best friends is a Czech and she told me about it. So David IVAN Caruso heheheheeee....
It's nice to hear something lighter here. I just read the thread about CSI babies and got so sick my intestines were twisted for a while. :rolleyes:

I just knew we'd have a new thread by the time I returnd from the land broadband forgot!! :eek:

Wow it just took me a whole hour to catch up, hope evryone had a great Christmas and new year.

My amazing brother took the hints and got me Season 3 DVD's from Canada, tempered the withdrawal symptoms :rolleyes:

Ah was watching Miami in UK tuesday night, and flicking through on ads break, when I found Kiss of Death on the cable channel!! :)

Unfortunately was at home and my parents are already concerned about my DC obsession, so I had to go back to wtching Miami

Oh well not too bad a compromise :lol:

Great to be back folks

*remembers to buy ticket, and jumps on board*

Welcome back Footyliz! We're heading to DC's birthday celebration I think! :D

Welcome back Footyliz! Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year too. :D

Posted By Pusher:but it so curiosity to know how "stars" live in real life. to know piquancy staff even they are not truth
I'm curious too. But, curiosity is one thing, gossip and speculation are quite another and something that we don't allow here. Can we move on from this now please? I believe the point has been made. Thank you.

Great this is why I love being in the UK, count me in! :D

Plus that 'Nothing to Lose' scene, I got my DVD and was not happy with the edit, glad I still have the video!

They also cut a couple of Alexx's lines in the DVD! :eek:

Welcome back Footyliz.
Lucy i didn`t want to continue previous subject (personal lives), i just write what i have in my maind . i notice and read your comments... sorry...

No worries Pusher. :)

Welcome back Footyliz! :D

Plus that 'Nothing to Lose' scene, I got my DVD and was not happy with the edit, glad I still have the video!
I’m also in the UK and my Season 3 DVD is from the US I too was a bit peeved about the edit at the end with Yelina and I was really annoyed about the Alexx edit about how she would need the day off tomorrow. Although I wasn't too surprised as Lucy had brought the edits to light in another thread so I was let down gently! :lol:

I have now finished watching NYPD blue season 1, I think my favorite episode is the Christmas one when John Kelly visits his mum at the end (quite sad really). Im going to get season 2 now, I don’t just love John Kelly it’s the whole cast now I’m hooked! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back