~David Caruso Thread #4 'A One-way Ticket To HC/DC Please!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~David Caruso Thread #4 'A One-way Ticket To HC/DC Pleas

It hasn't gone unnoticed Ducky! :lol:

Anyway, the DC Birthday party is taking place in England. ;) You're all welcome of course! :D

Pusher, that is a great banner. Love the 'Shiny' one. :lol:

i will take with me friend of main who make tattoos, so i can have DC autograph over on my belly (for instance). :lol:

PS UK i agreement
PS PS CSIsMANIAC nice to see you again

Anyway, the DC Birthday party is taking place in England. You're all welcome of course!
Oh oh can I do the 'Happy Birthday' banner!

I love your new banner Pusher. :D

Was I gone from this thread? Ehh..maybe I have been away too long. Thanks for the welcome Pusher.

There's a party on 7th Jan? In England!? Sounds tempting! :p

Here's a pic with H in a stripey shirt.
Money Plane Promo

I think even Germany would be better than Sweden. I*m sorry... as a Finn I just get.... you know

WHAT!!.. DUCKY.. what do you mean.. ;) ????

anyways.. guy's I'm back.. and I se you didn't let the tumbleweed come back ;)

I love all the great pics... this year couldn't have started better ;)

Welcome back IMS and Happy New Year! :D

same to you and glad to be back...

I saw twins the other day.. OH MY GOD he's so incredibly cute.. haha lol

Welcome back Kristin! Nope, tumbleweed crumble at the sight of us! I hope you had a jolly New Year celebration. :)

Here's David behind the scenes.

bhindscenesdavid6di.jpg

I think that is George Clooney's pose in Ocean's 11 and 12. The hand on wrist and Sunnies.

i thing with the years DC is more good looking. somehow hi stay more impressive (respect) and sedate. i personally like him that way. in his early movies (N.P.D.B) till now hi lost a lot of weight. i like thin and tall man with blue eyes, and that is one of the reasons why i love DC.
i too have luck to watch DC old films (Mad dog and Gloria or Jade), and conspicuous is how diferent face hi have now. not only wrinkle :p but whole view is change, toward good for me. i wonder when we get 50 did we will look so cool :)
also i notice that DC have (and make) very good sex scenic, and this is make me wonder whether in his personal live is hi so such good lover :p
and i don`t want to forgot repeat that his manners (tilted head or hands on his hips) are very important complement to unique DC presence in his roles.
well, i can`t stop and want to say what is the one thing that i don`t like in DC, this is part of his personal live - his 2 divorce.

2 divorces. well no one's perfect ;) :p

well he is incredibly hot now as Horatio.. but he was so "out of this world"-cute when he did the earlier films like twins and first blood, oh my god.. I don't think I've seen anyone cuter.. lol I wanna see so many movies with him, I've only sen twins, first blood, and second half of kiss of death, ohh and hudson hawk, but I don't remember him in it.. lol :)

thanks Casp... ohh and that pic is amazing.. I love the blue shirt, but the withe is my absolut fav though ;)

I'm helping to kick the tumbleweed away. It's pathetic that I haven't watch any DC movies with him engaging in sexual acts. Like I said before, I only knew him from CSI:M and you know you will probably never see HC doing that in the series. His movies are kinda old too and it's not easy to find them in the stores here. Well, I dunno how he is in real life and didn't like that he's in too many relationships but then it's just my opinion and point of view. Ooh deja-vu...think I said something about this in my very first post here. But I think he's nice to people and not arrogant so I like that. And he's always kind to kids, on screen and off.

and hudson hawk, but I don't remember him in it.. lol
His only in very small parts of it, you'll know him when you see him, his in the kitkat club and communicates with little cards. :lol:

I've seen pics from that move so I know... :D but it's not the best movie either so I'll probably only watch it if it comes on tv someday... lol

I've seen proof of live too.. lol.. almost forgot Dino :)

zippy, try to watch TV 1000 channel. they run "old" moveise there. but not to old only 90`s yeras :p
i to can`t buy his films on DVD, but other way out is regularly to verify tv programs on your cabel. i success to locate 3 DC movies form summer till now.
for me too was strangely (and curiosity)to read comments for his roles in movies which i was`t see yet.

PS Dino ..i forgot for him. when i see that movie just scream "Hey this is Horatio Caine"

PS PS In 1994, David appeared in a music video for the song "Lady Luck," performed by the Brian Setzer Orchestra. This lighthearted piece is approximately 3 minutes long. To the best of our knowledge, the music video has never been released commercially, though the audio album on which it was released is available.
(http://davidcarusofans.com/Filmography.html)
it was too strangely for me when i read it :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back