Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

I have this feeling that when they do talk and its just about a case, we will get greedy and clamor for more. *sigh* Just wave hello at her already Messer! :scream:

Nothing DL heavy centric but supposedly in the tenth episode Danny is running late for work and is having difficulty calling the lab. When Lindsay finally picks up, he uses our favorite catchphrase of BOOM! and that he is happy to hear from her. Otherwise there is little next to nothing

2. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Of course we'll want more as soon as we get a taste but i can deal with that as long as we get that first taste. :hugegrin:

Thanks for that tidbit. Where did you read it? Was it from this board or another? I love when Danny says Boom! :adore:

3. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

You know what's funny? Right now I would already squee like crazy if they would talk to each other or would work a case together........ I'm so easy to please. I don't want to know what happens when we'd get a real DL moment. Like a hug or a kiss. Boy, what would I do then? I think I would squee for the next following days. :lol:

Oh, I think this phonecall will be nice as well. :D Even if it's just him saying he is late. Anyway. I'm grateful for every bit. And- Danny and Lindsay are going to have a baby!! :D

4. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Oh I agree with you Brina, at the minute, I'd be so happy with any form of interaction between them... I mean come on, we've had 4 episode already *of which they are meant to be together* and not once have they even spoken to eachother... To me, that's rather stupid, call me naive, but when people are in a relationship, I'm pretty sure that they atleast acknowledge one and other... :lol:

5. eveninstarz14

I think though that since the first four episodes were filmed right after the end of the fourth season and news of Anna's pregnancy was not known to the writers, that made it difficult for the writers to do anything. Starting next week we shall be see the start of the newer/most recent filmed episodes and maybe some more of Danny and Lindsay

I think that the writers got a spark when Anna came to them with her pregnancy and thought that they could use it for DL. This is of course after the first four episodes were aired. Starting this week I think we shall see a change in Lindsay and hopefully some scenes with Danny ;)

6. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I didn't even realize that they filmed four episodes right after Season 4. That explains a lot. Well then, I hope we see some more D/L next week. :)

7. eveninstarz14

I seriously hope so because all this waiting and waiting...and waiting...and MORE waiting is frustrating! :scream: And I would think that even friends would talk to each other or bounce off ideas of who solved the crime but why would the writers do that? :rolleyes: Seriously, the writers are doing so well on every other aspect of the show, I mean I am finally enjoying Danny without feeling guilty, why can't they just give us some decent D/L scenes?!

AliJG, I really like your icon, its so sweet :adore:

Last edited: Oct 26, 2008
  8. Stepherweps

Ok, it makes sense to me know, why there has been no interaction betweem Danny and Lindsay, now I know that the eps were filmed straight after season 4, well now the first 4 eps are over, I'm hoping that we're atleast going to get some kind of interaction between the 2... I've been really frustrated with the lack of interaction so far... I think it's about time we got some cute DL moments. :adore:

9. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Awww, thank you!

In regard to the 4 episodes, I knew that Law & Order kept a schedule that followed schools so the actors could have off for the summer with their kids but I didn't know that CSI did that too. Anyhoo, now that we got past the first four, bring on some D/L.

10. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i'm looking forward to the whole Baby Boom storyline coming up but i would have liked to have seen Danny and Lindsay work out their issues and get back together in a better way than this. hopefully the writers can do this tastefully and right so as not to make the characters look like idiots..... they did a good job of that last season (IMO).
    i just hope that TPTB have D/L talking and working together before the bombshell, i think this would make the whole situation a bit better, hopfully that will happen and not cheapen the moment.

11. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Yeah, the first few episodes have been filmed earlier. So the next one will be a 'new' episode. I'm really wondering if we'll get any kind of DL moment now. And with DL moment I already mean them working the case and talking to each other when they're in the same room. :lol: More would be even better of course. ;) It's a little annoying; even in season 4 we had some great DL scenes when we reached the fifth episode. But well, I'm willing to wait as long as some great moments are awaiting us later.........

I also would have liked some more DL interaction before the 5x09. I'm not sure this'll happen though. But right now I'm too excited to be mad if we won't see much DL before they'll find out they're going to have a baby. I just cannot wait. :lol: See how excited I am?

12. LME

LME Police Officer

It is sure going to be very interesting to watch these new episodes with the run up to 509. It will also be interesting to see if we can tell if Anna is pregnant in some of the later "new" episodes - it was that shot of her at the 100th party that started the "Is she or isn't she" off.

I too would like to see a little hint at least of the relationship before 509. But I have some questions that maybe some of you will know the answer to.
    • Do we know if they filmed 505 - 508 before or after the decided to add Anna pregnancy in.
    If they were still debating as to whether to include the preganacy or not we may get the odd "I think I have a bug" or something from Anna/Lindsay but maybe not pregancy test moment, if you get what I mean.
    • Do we know when that interview with Carmine was done - because he indicated that it was pretty much stagnant in the DL front.
    If that interview was done before that started filming again then it would make complete sense. If it was while they were filming 505 - 508 we may have have to wait until 509 - unless they have now filmed some additional short clips to be inculded in 505 - 508. I hope that it was done before they started filming again. *fingers crossed*
    What what I have seen of this season so far I think that the writers are doing a very good job so I am very hopefully that this season is going to be a very interesting one for all of the cast, including DL.

13. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I agree with you, LME! Until now, I'm really happy with season 5. I'm a bit sad Danny and Lindsay didn't really share much scenes together and didn't really talk or work together. But I'm sure we'll get to see that later. Apart from that, a few other of my wishes came true. Like Lindsay working together with Stella, Flack and Adam. That happened quite often.

Oh, interesting questions, LME! I'm exacited to see if we'll get any hints that Lindsay is pregnant. Maybe you're right and they also filmed another few scenes later on they'll add to the episodes. That would be nice, because I'd like to see a hint before 5x09. Although, like I said, I'm already happy. :lol: I'm so easy to please.

14. Stepherweps

I agree with you Brina, mostly, I've been pretty happy with this season, except for very few D/L and Smacked moments, the season has been great... It's been nice to see lots of Lindsay scenes so far, I've loved her working with Flack, Stella and Adam. We've also had some great Danny scenes too, now all we need is some of them together to make me very happy. :lol:

Good point LME, I hadn't really thought about that, it's going to be interesting to see when, Lindsay finds out that she's pregnant, I'm hoping that we'll get some sort of passing reference before 5.09... But who knows, I'll be happy weither way...

P.S. Where's Meg? I haven't seen her around since Saturday...

15. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I agree with all of you, this season had been good story wise, I really like the episode with the radiation, the only disappointment is the lack of D/L but other than that, i really like the episodes and the character interactions.
    I want to say that Carmine's interview came before they found out that Lindsay was pregnant, I kind of remember reading it before reading Anna was pregnant. I didn't even realize she was showing a little in the 100th episode pics until I think I saw someone on a board mention it so I looked and sure enough...

I hope to see her get sick or look sick or some comment about not feeling well before 5x09 just to set the stage. Since they filmed the first 4 before they knew I think they'll give us some indication before 5x09. I'll be happy either way, I just think it might be confusing if we see her showing pre-5x09 and not have them mention it in a little more obvious way before 5x09.

Am I making any sense? I can't tell, I just got woken up so my head isn't on straight right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.