Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Bringing in Louie at some point would be nice but I just don't think it is going to happen. I would like to think that after 2 and half seasons of no answers, the writers would want to provide some but at this point I have given up. Especially with the Ruben and Rikki storyline *avoids getting shot for saying the name*

However, I do think that this is the season that we should be able to meet both Lindsay's family and Danny's...I just think it will be more focused on Danny's family if that makes any sense...*sigh*

2. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I think a shiver just went down my spine when I read those names... I was hoping they tied everything up with Rikki moving. I would actually think that they would show more of Lindsay's family because we have never really met them, at least we've met Danny's brother. Either way I'd be happy though.

I don't know what the rules are about when we can start posting about an episode that just aired so I figured I'd play it safe. In tonight's episode not only did they have no D/L scenes but I get the sense that they aren't together anymore. I'm referring to the scene where he's looking at the hula hooping girl and the lack of any interaction. Still no indication that she's pregnant, i just wish they'd give us a hint that they're together.

3. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

4. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I haven't been on this thread in a while, and I need to ask. I know that the whole pregnant thing is generally being considered fantastic, but does anyone besides me wish that they could bring the relationship back into line without making Lindsay pregnant?

5. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I would have liked them to bring Danny and Lindsay back together without the pregnancy, yes; since it's gonna happen, I hope they do it right. Like, I hope that they show that they have been together and that the baby isn't just a result of a one night thing that was just that, a one night thing. I hope that they show us that they were working things out and began to date again or something like that.

6. eveninstarz14

Well once again all we got was Lindsay mentioning Danny's name...:rolleyes: I think that they are together its just right now its not the focus of the show ;)

I would of liked to see Danny and Lindsay get back together without the pregnancy but I think that if the writers handle it correctly like mentioned before than it shall be well done. I am intrigued to see how Danny handles the idea of becoming a father. Plus I am glad that we don't have to hide Lindsay behind tables and get the full experience of her preparing to be a mother. Yes, it would of been nice to see them getting together again without a baby but I am excited for what is going to happen with this story

7. LME

LME Police Officer

I think it is safe to say that most of us would have prefer them to sort out DL before bring in a baby but as they say life happens. This may not have been what we would have liked to see bring them to together but I think this is going to give them both some serious character development. I for one as really looking forward to seeing how they handle things.

With regards to the lack for DL in last nights show, remember that this was the last episode they filmed before the break. I was not really expecting to see any DL development during these episodes.

8. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I agree. I also think they are together, and I'm sure we'll get some nice moments sooner or later. ;)

Actually I don't have a problem with waiting till 5x09. It's okay to me. Of course I would have been happy with something happening earlier, but I'm already so much looking forward to 5x09 that I'm willing to wait. :D I can't wait for the baby!

9. eveninstarz14

Surprisingly I am being rather patient and am not minding the lack of D/L. They have to work their way back to where they were in the earlier seasons. Obviously Lindsay is back to her fun self with her prank on Flack. Danny is once again having a good time also with his scene with Flack. So maybe in a few episodes from now we can see a light scene with Danny and Lindsay. *chants patience is a virtue* ;)

No views on spoilers at the moment. :p

10. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Ok, so I'll try to follow suit and be patient and believe they are together but i have never been one for patience or optimism. I guess it's a good time to start. I like the lighter side of CSI: NY, it's fun.

11. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Danny & Lindsey have not had much screen time together since this season has started. I hope we do soon.:)

12. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I'm right there with ya calleighspeedle. Hopefully soon...from our mouths to the writers ears.

13. eveninstarz14

I am content with how the writers are progressing but I understand how frustrating it is to go so many episodes without them even working in the lab together. How hard is it for them to discuss a crime in a lab? If all we are going to see is Lindsay in the lab then show her working with EVERYONE, she has worked more with Flack than Danny which is saying quite a lot! I mean it took one episode for NWILL to air in the third season. We got something in the first three episodes of last season so...

Why am I so surprised to see that Lindsay even remembers Danny's name? :wtf:

14. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I'm also missing DL together. We haven't really seen them talking yet. We only saw them together in a few scenes, but that's all. I'm hoping we'll have some nice scenes soon, maybe some conversations. Please! I want to squee! :D But I think I'll just wait and see and be patient. :D Although...a little talk or something like that would be so nice! Does someone maybe want to post pictures from other DL moments? ;)

I so can't wait for 5x09! I finally want a DL moment again! The two of them are going to have a baby, so please, give us a nice moment! :D But hey, next episode is already 5x05. We don't have to wait long anymore. Oh, I'm so excited!

15. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I would love to post some pics but I don't think I can. Patience should be our new motto at this point. A conversation between the two would be nice...at this point, even if it's a conversation about the case I might be happy.

Is it time for 5x09 yet??? I can't wait either, this is one thing keeping me patient, knowing that we'll be given some nice D/L scenes eventually involving a pregnant Lindsay! I hope they post some promo pics soon and that they include at least one pic of Lindsay...or if I wanna push it, one of Lindsay and Danny. Have we heard about any spoilers past 5x09 yet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.