Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let go

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Gaelen, Apr 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Re: Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let

Hey guys,

Please keep in mind this is the Danny/Lindsay thread and that conversations need to be about your ship and not other topics. I see several posts that don't even mention Danny and Lindsay. Off topic discussion needs to be kept to a minimum.

Thanks.

2. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

hey every one

I like the idea of a cross over with Bones. it would be interesting to see them all interact. although I think we would get most fun fron a Bones/Sid interaction :guffaw: I would like to know what Angela would say about our favorite couple :)

and I dont think Reid is boring either. when it comes to rambling I think they are very much alike with Lindsay. and since Linds loves to learn new things I think he would be able to keep her entertained.

I have a question too. maybe we already discuss it I just cant remember.

What about DL and books?

I cant really see Danny being a book-worm unless it was about sports or science maybe. on the other hand Lindsay seems like someone who enjoyed books from an early age, reading all kinds of different books - romance, history, crime, biography, sci-fi, fantasy.

what do you think?

3. gypsy

gypsy Police Officer

Any news on D/L for season 5

4. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

A crossover with another show? Sounds interesting to me. Well, there are not that many other shows I watch, apart from 'Lost' and 'Desperate Housewives', but I'm not sure if I want a crossover with them. :lol:

I think I agree with you. I could see Lindsay as someone who likes reading. But I'm not sure about Danny. Maybe he more reads newspapers. No idea.

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I could see Danny reading something like Sports Illustrated or something like Time magazine.

Linds probably reads romance novels or classic novels.

6. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

Nah, I don't really see them separating work too much. I can see them being crime novel junkies/murder mysteries - having a race to see who can solve the crime first. Sitting on opposited sides of the kitchen(pool) table shouting 'Done!' Aww children behave!

Speaking of children, I am ultra fluffy at the moment. Mini Messers ahoy anyone? They'd be a welcome addition to my ship just now.... I know we probably need to deal with some angst in the future but I'm loving the thought of curly blonde haired, blue eyed babies running rings round the CSIs. What do you reckon? Boy or girl? ;)

7. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

hmmm...excellent question!

I think Danny could surprise us all with his taste in books. I mean, yes, he and Lindsay could enjoy reading crime novels, but I think he might be something of a historian buff or something like that. And of course the sports section to follow his baseball team :D As for Lindsay, with all the angst she goes through, she will need some sort of relief and probably reads fluffy chick literature. :lol: Maybe she will read a fantasy novel or maybe the latest NY Times best seller...

Messer kids! Woo! Why does everyone seem to think they will have a girl first? :p I see them having a boy first in my mind, but that is as far as I take the thought because it probably will never happen in the show!

8. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Aww, babies! I love reading fics about that. But I agree with Meg, I don't think this'd ever happen in the show. But how cute would that be? I'd so love to see how their child would look like.

Hm, boy or girl? I also could see them having two kids, first a boy and then a girl. The boy would look like Danny and the girl would look like Lindsay. Aww, this makes me squee. :D :lol: They'd be such a cute family. I wonder how they'd call their kids.

9. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

Names? Not too sure though I'd be inclined to stay away from the Vinnies and Joeys of the fics. No offense if anyone has ever used those names though! :lol:

Or Louis, maybe as a middle name but I don't know about you, come across a person you dislike (or one that has gone off the rails) with a name you like you are kinda put off said name

Same goes for fragrance actually.... I digress!

Yes, I see Mini Messer Boy being the spitting image of his father, the eyes! Man, could you ever say no to a kid with those eyes?

Oh, total random moment - someone was showing me OC Seth & Summer clips last night, wonder who :rolleyes: :lol: and one of my favourites was when they head down to Mexico and sitting at breakfast they act so comfortable round one another like an old married couple, I'd love to see Linds pouring his coffee and him passing her the sports section first.

What is with the fluff? I really need to crawl back to the gutter! :guffaw:

*throws cookies to all those shippers not tempted away with sun & surfers just yet!*

10. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Oh, I agree. How cute. :lol:

But is it a surprise that we're all so fluffy? After the lack of fluff in season 4, we now need to get it from somewhere.

Oh, I couldn't! And I'm sure, Lindsay couldn't as well.

11. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Sorry, I've been kinda mia...I'm quite busy atm :(

Oh, I love imagining how their kids would look like, I would love to see a little girl with Lindsay curls and Danny's big blue eyes...she'll steel everyone's heart.:)

As for reading, I think Danny will stick to the sports magazines, but Lindsay seems the type to really lose herself in a book...curled up on the couch and only noticing Danny when he suddenly kisses her nose...

Oh, and on suggestion of Brin and Meg, and after discussing it with them I opened a 'Social Group' for us D/L's - It can be found here - Come join the fun! :cool:

12. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I just joined the group. Thanks for opening it, dutch!

Aww, again something that makes me squee. :D What a cute scene this'd be. I can so see them sitting together, reading.

I'm sure, DL's kids would be cute. It'd be interesting to see them. Danny is blonde with blue eyes and Lindsay has brown hair with brown eyes. So many possibilities how their kids could look like.

13. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

I can totally see them reading together too....and since we are apparently all on a total fluff overdose, wouldn't it be the cutest thing to have Danny sit on the couch and their two kids cuddled up close to him while he is reading them some sweet fairy tale...Can you imagine how Lindsay would feel if she would walk in on that after a long shift...

Oh my, this last season really made me crave for some cuteness...

14. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Me, too! :lol: I never felt that fluffy before. I'm just imagining Danny with the kids, reading them a good-night story. And when Lindsay comes home after a long shift, she finds them, all asleep on the couch. Awwwwwww! :lol: I can't stop squeeing today. They're just so damn cute together.

15. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

AHHH!!! This is getting way to fluffy! :lol: Although I do love the idea of Lindsay coming home from a hard shift and seeing her favorite guy with her kids (although wouldn't it be cute if they fell asleep while reading and she came home to see the kids snuggled up to their dad?)

I would even love to see Romantic Danny at home waiting for Lindsay to come home and cheer her up because he knows she has had a bad day at work. OK I need to get out of this fluff induced coma :guffaw:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.