Danny/Lindsay #20: BOOM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning! *Mo rolls out of bed and into the thread, not intending to rhyme, at least not that time... :lol: * Happy Monday...I only say Happy, cuz it's only 15 days until Christmas and we get a new eppy this week! :D So that makes it happy! I was so confused by my alarm clock this morning though, I was convinced it was Saturday and therefore did not know why in the world my alarm was going off at 6am! :eek: :lol: Yeah! :rolleyes:

Mo, if you find that pic, I swear, I will consider it. Seriously will.
Mer we HAVE to find this pic! If she's serious enough to become a D/L fluffer over it...wow! :lol: And definitely *High five!* for being the power team she's scared of! ;) Aud my fluffy T get in here, did you see this? Lynny's gonna become a D/L fluffer! :lol:

Ohhh "Love Actually" is one of my favorite movies Mer I could definitely see Linds loving that one! And yeah Danny would whine, but he'd secretly love it, as always! ;)

Mer I think your halo is probably in the same place mine is, lost or buried somewhere in our naughty gutter! ;) Heehee! :devil:

And as requested...here is the advent pic for today, Monday, December 10th...I love this pic because even now in this "angsty" ep, they still have no concept of "personal space"! ;) Plus they're just beautiful together! :D
closer.jpg

And that said...I'm outta here..and off to work... :p

*Mo grins and shimmers off to work!* :D

^^^i'll tell ya what's truly beautiful in this pic... Carmine's huge arm muscles!!! god i would always be grabbing his muscles if i were his GF. how could Lindsay not do that or even if Anna is married how can she not resist?! i would if i were married or not working with Carmine lol.

i'm with you guys we better get some awesome D/L scenes this week, angsty or not i don't care just as long as they're in a scene standing near each other at some point. i don't even care if they don't speak to each other D/L have to be in some kind of scene.

*rushes in singing "Deck the halls with boughs of holly, Fa la la la la, la la la la"* :lol:

I've spent every last penny I had, but I had a great time and am totally in Christmas mode now :D...Just decorated my tree, presents are wrapped, cards are written...let the fun begin! :) And no way TPTB are gonna spoil my mood, so I'm with the fluffy twins (sorry Lynny :eek:) and am now totally ignoring anything that even remotely resembles a bump...It's december we deserve another SNOW day!...or at least a kiss.... :mad:

Okay, some quick replies to the many posts I had to read through...

very, very naughty Liffy said:
They both can stand on their own two feet, though...sometimes of the four feet between them, only 2 touch the ground I'll let you imagine where the other 2 are
Wow I'm not gonna tell you what I was imagining :devil:, but let's just say that when I ever find my halo again (probably in the dirt with Mo and Mer's ;)) I will never be allowed to wear it again :devil:

Sarah (who has a pretty new avvie :)) asked:
Do you think Danny is the jealous type?
I think he is, but he would probably do nothing the moment some guy is hitting on Lindsay; he will just grind his teeth, clench his fists and when Lindsay has finally brushed the guy off :D, he will start questioning her about everything that was said... :)

Mercy who has finally returned :D *hugs buddy* :) said:
Personal space? Who needs it? Not our canon couple!!
LOl :lol:, yeah that's one thing that they are absolutely NOT familiar with...personal what?? :p

WOW Carly, Chippendales! So that means a lot of attractive, half naked men up and around a pool table :eek: *drools* - Ain't it funny how we all seem to have pool-table-sightings ever since SD... :lol:

Bella said:
You know you are a DL shipper-holic when...
....even the most ordinary items (M&M's, pool tables, daisies, cows, wheatfields, etc.) make you giggle and think of our couple :rolleyes:

Stuffy said:
I was in a store yesterday and they had WTP (Winnie the Pooh) pajamas on sale...the shirt said SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!!
*Stamps feet* I want one...Pooh is my hero...and although there weren't any pj's present when D/L had their Snow Day :devil: I still love it that the shirt says that...

auda asked:
What movies will D/L be watching around the holidays?
I agree with "Love Actually"...that's such a great movie and I think they both like it...or maybe that funny version of Scrooge with Bill Murray, I believe it is called "Scrooged"...it's very funny...

I love all the Advent pics...Such a great way to celebrate this month :)...I'm off to read Liffy's next chapter... :)

*throws some left-over scones at Angel* :p

^^^ yum, i heart scones! how did you know?? *giggles* welcome back from your little trip. :)

oooh, DL processing a scene from LRC! they look so hard at work, it's cute! LRC seems so long ago. raise your hand if danny and lindsay work so well together when they process scenes...*raises hand*

liffy was a good boy while his evil twin was away.

carly and co., are you all talking about chippendales the stripper place?!! :eek:

^ I don't think Carly went to the stripper place (LOL how guttery) but to one of the theatershows a couple of The Chippendales do...that's when I saw them a couple of years back (no pool table back then though :()...How fun would Lindsay's reaction be if she went to one of these shows (girls night out?) and saw an act around a pool table? I think she would be quite uncomfortable in her seat :devil:

And you're right they do work well together while processing scenes *raises hand* but they work even better together when they are processing the evidence in the lab :)...that when most of the crossing-the-personal-space-border occurs. :D..And MTC I agree about those arms *swoons* I really cannot understand how Lindsay gets any work done being so close to something that hot... :eek:

*hands Angel a big pile of scones with lots of clotted cream and strawberry jam for the great welcome back gift* :D

^^^ nice banner quote from sara! that's a really good question about the CSI: NY shifts. danny/lindsay were working together in LRC (as well as several other cases in Season 2). sometimes lindsay manages to get danny onto her case even when they aren't working together ;) .

this brings me to a question, i'm almost positive the answer is no, but are danny and lindsay considered "partners" (police force-wise/work-wise)??

:lol: i'm funny, dutch? you are!! *shares the delicious scones with strawberry jam*

happy birthday, Modie!

Angel, I'm pretty sure that Danny and Lindsay aren't considered partners workwise. There are too many episodes where they are not partnered together. So, my guess is no, they aren't partners, at least workwise.

And I've been checking Futon Critic, and I thought Child's Play might have been the last episode until January, but they have "Happily Never/Ever After" scheduled for next week. But, as always, things can always change. I'm going with it might actually air, because they are advertising new episodes for next week's Miami.

I don't think Carly went to the stripper place (LOL how guttery) but to one of the theatershows a couple of The Chippendales do.

Say what? I leave for a minute and Carly and Co. are taking Linds to a Chippendales Show? Dude, I actually think she'd dig it---or use it to make Danny jealous. ;) I've got lots of dollar bills(and no Lynny it's not from lapdancing. I stopped that years ago. :eek:), so Darling Dutch, let's go! :devil:

As far as D/L, I don't know that the team knows 'offically' that they are together. I think on several occasions---years past---that the team has seen signs of their feelings though. I don't think they are partners in the same regard that Mac and Stella are, but they are on the same pay scale and CSI level I believe (so they are equals as far as work). :cool:

Hi Mo. :)

Hey guys,

Let's keep the posts in this thread limited to Danny/Lindsay only. I've been seeing references to Carmine/Lindsay. Sorry guys, but Carmine is the actor and cannot be paired with Lindsay in here. Also, let's keep Anna and her marriage out of here, too.

Also, everybody needs to remember posts must contain at least three lines of on topic discussion. This rule applies to everybody.

Thanks.

"Fa la la la la la la la laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" *Mo giggles and sings along with Dutch quite loudly and deliciously off-key as only this song can truly be sung!* :lol: Hello my dears, how are you all this fine Monday evening? It's a good night, why you ask? Because Monday day is over and that's always good! :lol: That and we have a deliciously fluffy ship that will as my darling Fluffy Twin said "truly conquer all"!! Because they are CANON and in love and just so dang cute and pretty together! :D And freaking HOT too, of course! :devil:

Shipper with the swell D/L quote moment name MTC swooned:
i'll tell ya what's truly beautiful in this pic... Carmine's huge arm muscles!
Lol, yeah that was a big part of why I chose that pic! *Mo stares and drools for a loooong moment...* Gah, they really are so beautiful, and just imagine how much better and bigger they look up close and then to have them wrapped around you? *Mo almost faints...* Wow, Linds is SO lucky! Is it wrong that I'm in love with Danny's arms? :lol: Nah, they's b-e-a-youtiful! ;)

My darling angsty no more in favor of fluff....finally! Dutch giggled:
And no way TPTB are gonna spoil my mood, so I'm with the fluffy twins (sorry Lynny ) and am now totally ignoring anything that even remotely resembles a bump...It's december we deserve another SNOW day!...or at least a kiss....
YAY!! We got you, or D/L got you...but either way...YAY for the fluff!! Rock on for ignoring whatever "bump" may come, being in denial about it is most definitely the best way to go! We simply ignore it until it goes away, and of course we must demand another Snow day, or at least another kiss...we most definitely deserve another kiss at the very least! Oh please, oh please, oh please...I want nothing else for Christmas!!

when I ever find my halo again (probably in the dirt with Mo and Mer's ) I will never be allowed to wear it again
:lol: Join the club hon! ;) And for the record I just re-read that comment and I'm fairly sure my guttery brain went somewhere pretty close to where yours went! :devil: We are so NEVER going to be allowed to wear our halos ever again! :lol:

shipper with a great question sidlewannabee asked:
Are they on the same shift? If so, does everybody know about them?
Lol, that's what we're all wondering too...honestly I think at least Mac and Stella "know" without being officially told, they're very smart after all and let's be honest D/L isn't exactly subtle! :lol: So while it's not official I think at least some of the team knows, we're still waiting for the official announcement though..which I would really LOVE to see! :D

Shipper who still has her halo (lucky!) Angel asked:
but are danny and lindsay considered "partners" (police force-wise/work-wise)??
Mmmmm, well I don't know that CSI's so much have partners...like when I think of partners I think of Elliot and Olivia from SVU...they work together often (not often enough in my book of course ;) ) but I don't know that I'd say they are work partners at least...cuz we know their "partners" :devil: :lol:

Modie it's your b'day?? Awww, yay...Happy birthday to you hon!! :D *Mo throws streamers!* :D Sorry about the Anna/Carmine references...we'll work on it! ;)

Queen of the spoilers and all around fun bud Catey said:
And I've been checking Futon Critic, and I thought Child's Play might have been the last episode until January, but they have "Happily Never/Ever After" scheduled for next week. But, as always, things can always change.
Mmmmmm, I'm so confused by this year...cuz the last couple years I swear the PTB like took the month of December off and we didn'have a new eppy for like the whole month for holiday reruns and specials and stuff...not that I'm complaining cuz it means we get new eppy's now, which is always fun...but at the same time using them now means we have to wait that much longer to get new ones if the strike lasts as long as it seems like it will :p So yeah, yay we get new eppy's still...I just wish we had more!

Fluffy Twin with naughtiness on the brain Aud (rock on! ;) ) giggled:
I've got lots of dollar bills(and no Lynny it's not from lapdancing. I stopped that years ago. ), so Darling Dutch, let's go!
Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh...count me in too! Especially if there will be hot boys dancing on pool tables... :devil: I'm totally into that! And I've got a stash of dollar bills too...(not saying where mine are from ;) heehee!)

Hi wub :D

Okey dokey shippy buddies...I'm off to get ready for bed so I can watch the new Miami eppy tonight :D Can't wait for our new eppy on Wednesday...I am determined to stay positive about it, our ship will conquer all...they are in love and CANON! Yay for fluff! :D

*Mo giggles and sprays the whole thread with a healthy dose of pink fog before shimmering happily off!* :D

*pops in on this wonderful december morning "Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing, a ring, I don't mean on the phone, Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight" LOL - Sing Lindsay, sing! :D

I don't think Danny and Lindsay are official work partners, I don't believe any of them has a regular partner...but Lindsay has shown that she's quite clever in getting him on her case once :)...she'd better try that again... :D

Catie Txs for the info about 4x13 - So we probably get two eps before this year is over; that should be great... :)

And I still think - especially after Flack's reaction in YODO when Danny teases him about his girlfriend - that Flack doesn't know...And when Danny hasn't told him, I'm pretty sure they haven't told the rest either...Well perhaps they've told Mac because he's their boss, but no-one else... :) Off course people have their suspicions..

*changes some euros for dollarbills, grabs Lindsay and runs off to join auda and Mo at the stripclub* - Danny with those arms should definitely make a guest appearance :)

Happy birthday 1CSIMfan!

Mmmmm, yeah I heard Danny's making a guest appearance at the end Dutch so get those dollars ready! :devil: Heehee!

And yeah Linds is very good at getting Danny to work with her...so many of her cases require that certain special "Danny" touch! ;) Can't say I blame her though...who wouldn't want those arms around! :devil:

Yeah I don't think Flack knows either...cuz you know he'd never let them hear the end of it if he did! :lol: I can't wait to see his face when he finds out though...it will be classic I'm pretty sure! :lol:

Finally saw the promo for this eppy and GAH Danny crying? There are certain things that rip the heart right out of you and that brave strong man crying over something that has him so torn up inside...that will definitely do it! I didn't see anything that would relate much to D/L in the promo...but I am seriously looking forward to this ep, I know it's supposed to be our "bump" but I am DYING to have a Linds comforting Danny scene...oh please PTB if you ever wanted to do something for me, for us, please let us have a Linds comforting Danny scene!!

I just dropped by to say Hola!
Im starting to tear up just thinking of Danny crying! Yes TPTB, if there is one scene we could ask for (besides a snow day scene and a hand holding scene-hint hint ;) ) It would be a D/L comforting scene. And to see Linds comfort Danny this time, I will definetly run in here in need of some serious amounts of tissues. I wonder what makes Danny cry? I guess we have to wait!

It's so nasty outside that I couldn't even sleep. So I thought I'd comment on the spoilers/speculation. :(

You know I love you all, but are we sure this is 'the bump'? I mean the PTB commented in late summer that somehow there would be a skip or a bump along the way, but we might just have to wait. I mean it could be a HUGE bump or it could just be a "Danny" situation. Sorry but not everything is going to involve D/L. I know it's weird frankly, but it's true. And yes, I am concerned about the episodes after that. There is one instance in episode 13 (I think) were Danny doesn't want to talk to Lindsay, but it may or may not be as big as we think. But I think for now, Wednesday's episode will focus on Danny's pain involving the little boy dying. It's understandable that he would feel horrible about it. In fact, I'm not even sure I'll be able to watch it. It may be a bad time for D/L; then again, it may not be. But to quote a famous athlete---"Things are never as good as you think, but they're never as bad either." *Stays very Fluffy* :D

Plus wouldn't the PTB have to show us that they are together in order for the audience to even understand that are having problems? I mean to new viewers it would just look like two bantering/slightly flirty co-workers suddenly being pulled apart by a case. Also, who says the bump will happen this season? All in all, it could happen Wednesday or it could happen two years from now. Who knows? There could also be a bigger bump waiting for us along time down the line---but then again, it could just be that Danny and Lindsay go dune buggy racing, and Danny hits one of those bumpy dirt hills and breaks a nail. Lindsay might then call him a wuss causing him to cry for a minute. I can deal with that one. Yep, that's what will happen. :rolleyes: :lol: Sometimes I'm so mean to Danny, but Lynny isn't here to whack him, so I must.

But basically Mo and I don't believe there will be a bump. We're not allowing it. So scratch all the above comments. We now return to our regularly scheduled fluff program. :mad:

Dude, I can't take it when I start getting 'all deep' like. It doesn't mix well with the peroxide. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back