Danny/Lindsay #20: BOOM!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Gaelen, Oct 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bella363

Bella363 Prime Suspect

Dutch - SQUEEEEE!!!! How adorable is that picture :D I can watch that wake up scene over and over again without ever getting bored! There is no awkardness between them and Danny is quite tender towards her :)So another great choice Dutch - Just what we need before the dreaded bump.

For some reason, I think Lindsay will have more family traditions for the holiday season than Danny but not sure what they would be :lol: :lol: :lol: But I think that they will create their own traditions for their first Christmas together. I can see Lindsay dragging Danny to go ice skating with her usual enthusiasm.

Has anyone found the promo for next weeks episode on the net?

2. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I have been absent. Douse me in fog! :)

I think an important aspect of it is that they're not clingy or needy. Well, of course they need each other but they are both independent people. They're strong individually and even better together. Neither of them are overly dependent on the other and betweem them, there's a balance.

Clingyness is just annoying. They both can stand on their own two feet, though...sometimes of the four feet between them, only 2 touch the ground :devil: I'll let you imagine where the other 2 are :lol:

Here's chapter 2 of my Christmas fic :)

A Week 'Till Christmas 2/4: Winter Memories

Have a great weekend everyone!

3. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Don't mind if I do! *aims the hose at Liffy and showers him with the fluffy pink fog*

*giggles* My friend made it, but unfortunately it's not the correct size for this site. So I'm going with the one I have now :D thanks to the ever-wonderful Sugah.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. *giggles and melts into a puddle of goo over dutch's beautiful picture*

*giggles again* That chapter was just pure adorableness.

Yes, adorableness is a word. Angel and I said so :p

ETA:

Bella m'dear, I think you need a good shot of the fog! Have faith in the ship, matey ;) *hugs*

4. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Hey guys! *waves as she skips in with her new avvie*. Sorry its not D/L but I couldnt forget Jon! Its okay though, I have a D/L banner. Okay OT :lol:

Anyways, I have a question for you guys...(I think we might have talked about this before but Im not sure)
    Do you think Danny is the jealous type?
    Like if someone was flirting with Linds, would he put them in their place or just try to ignore it?

I dont really know at this point because you cant really say they are "together"...well actually you can. I think he would say something to them, gosh I would love that scene :lol:

5. xxAnGeLheArtZ

xxAnGeLheArtZ Police Officer

yes we did indeed!! it's the state of being/being adorable. mmhmm. *nods*

okay, Mo. :) the advent calendar images ARE to squee for ;) *plasters shipper buddy with whipped cream pies and jimmies, then gives her a big hug*

D/L will hopefully be making their own Christmas tradition. *cue Cousin Liffy*

Sarah's question
    i think danny can be jealous of another man talking to lindsay, but he respects and trusts her, so there would be nothing to worry about.

aww, :lol: about your box, ericisacutie!

6. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I think in front of the man who's flirting with Lindsay Danny's going to pretend to be ignorant of it, especially if he knows Linds is just testing how much he can take before he strangles the guy. But I think he might stake his claim when they're alone. He's not going to embarrass her infront of other people, they're both above that :)

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

*Mo bounces into the thread, wrapped in Christmas lights and wearing a halo of tinsel...decorating a tree isn't easy by yourself!* :lol: Hi just popping in to say Hi...I'm getting distracted trying to find more good songs to make D/L vids to in order to have Bump protection...not that I am acknowledging that we are ever going to have a bump...because I think I have firmly decided that being in clear denial about the whole thing is the absolute best way to go! :lol: Isn' that right Aud wub? We, my fluffy Twin and I, are just going to ignore and deny the existence of a bump and therefore we won't have one! :lol: Sounds good right! ;)

So speaking of vids...anyone have any ideas/requests for songs to make a D/L vid to? Just curious for good ideas! :D

Oh and yeah I see Danny as being the jealous type...not overly crazy jealous, but I don't think he'd like other guys flirting with his girl! ;)

Okay off to have some fun...*Mo shimmers off, her bubble blinking at it goes from way too many Christmas lights!* :lol:

8. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

My computer is fixed, so I’m back!!

Hello everyone, and a big WELCOME to all the newbies!!

So Mo… has Lynny told you what HEGM means yet? Go get her! :lol:

Mo posted you some, but we can always use more D/L pics. Ask and ye shall receive:
    [​IMG]

Catie-doll, thanks for the spoiler info for the next eppy! I am definitely going to have to watch what you mentioned!

I love your avvie, Sarah! Hey, even if we have discussed it before, with each new ep we learn a little more about the character, so our answers can develop over time, and there are always newbies to give new insights, too! I think Danny tries to not be jealous, but can’t help but be a little jealous when someone is coming on to Linds.

I had to work Wednesday night, so I missed the rebroadcast of SOoH! :( But I just pulled out my VHS recording of it from last winter and am popping it in the vcr! The look on Lindsay’s face when Danny walks into the courtroom… *contented sigh* :)

Yes! Chantal Kreviazuk “Feels Like Home”.

Oh, and slightly OT, I am still taking requests for Christmas cards, so if you want a card from me, reply to this post @ my LJ or PM me!!

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Mer-bear!!! There you are, hi hon!! :D Yay you're back! *Mo giggles and throws confetti!* Ohhh that's a good song that you "requested" there hon...I'll see about that! ;) And I love that head tilt pic of them from Bad Beat...never fails to crack me up right there! :lol:

Yeah I think Danny doesn't have any reason to be jealous cuz Linds is totally his and always will be, but I still think it bugs him when guys hit on her...which is normal and nothing wrong there I'd say! :D

10. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Mer, you twat. Tell ya what, you find that fic and I'll write you a beautiful DL fic, I mean nice and very shippy! You know what pic I'm talking about!!! (Yes, I'm desperate Can't ya tell?)

You know, I'd like to see a jealous Danny, what? I wanted that even when I shipped like crazy, and you know it!! Please, just one time, gimmie jealous Danny, pwease?? thats all I want.

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, Lynny you are desperate, wow! What pic is this that you are wanting...cuz if the end result is a nice very shippy DL fic then I'm all over finding it for you! ;)

Jealous Danny that ends up in him kissing Linds in a fit of passion to prove how much he loves her would I'll admit be a nice scene to see! :devil: :D

12. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

hello and a beautiful Saturday

Mo, there is this song Angel by the group Elefante that always makes me think of DL. I put the lyrics and the translation in the soundtrack thread some time ago. but i like the Feels like home idea too

and I think Danny is the jealous type, but he can control himself to a certain point. but after that its good-bye to Mr. Nice guy. Linds may tease him about it but I dont think she would deliberetly put him in a situation like that

enjoy the weekend :)

13. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Its a Mariska/Chris pic, Mer knows all the details about it. :)

Yes, I'm desperate. I've made a deal with Mer, and you know she's holding me to right, I'll even be nice and let her pick the plot, this pic is totally worth it!..

How'd I know that you end up agreeing to that part???

14. Bella363

Bella363 Prime Suspect

Don't worry Stuffy, I have complete faith in our DLightful ship ;) But if we are going to have a bump then I would have liked some fluffy shippy scenes first. It is as if the writers have suffered amnesia and forgotten what happened in Snow Day. Do you think that new viewers would know that Danny and Lindsay are together? All i wanted was one small shippy scene and we are 9 or 10 episodes into the new series with not even a kiss :mad: Ok, rant over....Bella takes a big deep breath of pink fog

I like the answers that have been posted so far but here are my musings - I think Danny will be jealous of any guy hitting on his Montana as he is very protective for those that he cares for but he would try not to show it. However, I cannot imagine him keeping quiet if a sleasy criminal tried to hit on Lindsay during an interrogation. So i'm with ILuvJon (hope you don't mind me shortening your name :p) - we need a scene like that!

Chantal Kreviazuk “Feels Like Home” - I think I know that song.... is the chorus "Feels like home to me,feels like i'm all the way back" cos that is a great song :D I love picking songs so will get back to you ;)

Anyone want to post Saturday's advent calendar piccie? Maybe something from Season 4???

15. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Yep! That's the one! I think it is a great DL song, a vid can show clips of them 'pushing' each other away, and then coming back together, back home. Like with the NWILL hug and stuff. :)

Ooh, me! Me!

December 8th, 2007 DL advent picture (dude, it's like a DL December to Remember or something):

[​IMG]
    Personal space? Who needs it? Not our canon couple!! :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.