Danny/Lindsay #14 - "What'd You Have In Mind?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
man some hot kids.
Hot geeks. :) I remember in Friends when Phoebe described what Charlie and Joey's kids would look like if they really had a relationship. "Those nerds would get LAID!" :lol: Haha, D/L's children would be absolute HOTNESS! Gorgeous and attractive and funny and have Danny's "sense of humor" (Sarcasm. "Stuck On You", remember? When Danny thought he was funny when he really wasn't. :lol:) The kids will have Lindsay's attention to detail and Danny's streetsmart
Karrie Mya Messer
What a great name, BG! :) Very cuteeee!!!

Question: Do you think we'll get a D/L kiss before the end of season?
My opinion: Definitely!! The way TPTB are planning it, I 'm definitely seeing it come up soon!

Yeah, I am loving the possibility of it so very much! Just think: "The most watched moment of CSI:NY...." :lol:

*sigh* I have to wait yet another week for "People With Money" to aire here.... I just saw the one where the building was blown apart with Mac and Flack still inside.... now I know where Mac got the shoelace thing from in the "Missing at the Convention" RP :D :p

EDIT: The concern written all over Dannys face over Lindsay in that ep was soooo cute! :D (after he arrives at the scene to Find Lindsay with blood on her face.... I nearly swallowed the handful of skittles I was eating then, because just as Lindsay was blown off screen, the damn commercials came on! :lol:)

OMG DL kiss.. *dies*

I know that they have it up their sleeves before the end of season. You can count on that. For sure. I hope that it gets so big that it's on the news.

"And it seems that the watchers of the hit CBS show 'CSI:New York' have been celebrating all across the world after the air of last nights episode.. where two crime scene investigators Danny Messer and Lindsay Monroe (Portrayed by Carmine Giovinazzo and Anna Belkap).... after the world known 'almost kiss' kissed before the end credits...the CBS mail department have received hundreds near thousands of letters expressing thanks.... also some people have reportedly fainted due the emotional affect it has had on them. Even their co-worker Eddie Cahill who plays Detective Don Flack, was so happy he rang up his girl-friend to tell her the happy news."

Oops. My imagination ran away for a second..

Okay I am officialy all squeeing and all now.. *in DL bubble*

:lol:

Moriel, wakey wakey! It is almost 6:30 am your time, quit sleeping in :lol:. You don't want to miss the opening of the new thread (since you're opening it, lol).

Gah, post 993 and since I leave for work in 5 mins (oh yeah, I'm late), I will definitely miss the opening of the new thread. :(

So instead, I bring you all a parting gift:

302_01102.jpg

Have a great day, y'all! :D Catch ya in the new thread this evening!

Apologizes for my double post earlier. I accidentally pressed the submit button and it said it didn't work so I tried again. *hides away in embarrassment* :eek:

kissme love the updated list hun, plus all those wonderful D/L pictures.

Welcome to all the newcomers :D Enjoy your stay in our lovely thread *throws confetti and claps*

Lol, I'm here, I'm here Mer! Thanks for the wake up call, I set my alarm wrong and overslept! So now I gott go to work pretty soon, so we gotta hurry and post the last few posts so I can start the thread before work! (I know I know look at me be demanding! :lol: )

"Those nerds would get LAID!"
Lol, LOVED that! D/L's kids would definitely be attractive, I've got pics of what I think they'd look like somewhere and man are they ADORABLE! :D Okay gotta get ready! ;)

ETA: Modie love, I know we aren't quite at 1000 posts yet...but since I have to leave for work like 5 minutes ago and REALLY wanted to start the new thread, I hope you will let me now...please! PLEASE!! I wub you! :D And to all the rest of you...here's the link to our new thread!
DL THREAD 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posting to get the count up. Sorry to say I haven't stop by this thread in awhile. Don't beat me up too much please?! I'm very happy for all the new & old DL shippers. ;)

Okay so I'm at work and if I get caught posting here I'm in so much trouble but I want to make sure we get to 1000 posts so I'm doing what I can...Modie again, sorry for starting the new thread before this one was done, but you wub me and so it will be okay right? ;) Pwease...pwetty pwease? :D How can you resist such cuteness! :lol: I know I know, leave it alone before I get whacked huh! :D
Just in case here's the link to thread #15 again...it's SO purty...I wubs it! :D
DL Thread 15....YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

indianabutterfly said:
I know that they have it up their sleeves before the end of season. You can count on that. For sure. I hope that it gets so big that it's on the news.
I don't know if they're actually gonna kiss before the end of this season. TPTB can tease us quite a bit longer. But it would be a great season ending. LOL

OK this was post 999 *runs to check the great new thread* HERE!

Woot #1000!! Loving the new thread so far...but I'm gonna miss this one :( We are so canon!!!! Throw anything at us and we'll still come through. Thank you TPTB for doing this, I can't tell you how happy I am!! I know everyone else can say the same :D

OK, we're officially over 1000 so I am locking this thread.

Of course it's ok to start the new thread as long as this thread still made it to 1000 posts, which it did. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back