Danny/Linds #12 "Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

You guys are hilarious!:lol: I wish I'd found this thread a lot sooner. It makes the wait for anything on the show more bearable. I'm not the only one out there waiting for this to happen :)

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Definitely!! :) Seconded by yours truly. :)

Yay. #14 is ALLL MINE!!

Oh, yes. Aren't so so fantastic. :p

I'm writing a letter too...

Dear CBS,

I'm writing to tell you how fantastic you guys have been with the D/L bantering, teasing and flirting... and we're now missing that so much! I
    know that Linds is going through a bunch of stuff, but does she have to close up on Danny? Danny should be there for her and she should let him! Please. I'm begging you. They're the cutest pairing ever and the chemistry between Carmine and Anna is so hot. :) Please?? Pretty please?

If you make my wishes come true, I won't have to come and spike your coffee and change your scripts.

Hugs & Kisses,
    Delia.

3. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

*hugs Mo txs sweetie!! :)
    That's so NOT fair :mad: *stamps feet!! :mad:
    Only because he hasn't met me yet :devil: I'm sorry (not :p )for those of you waiting in line behind me, but his 'battery' will be empty for quite a while :eek:
    You are not, dear!! Just look at the number of threads these two have already and look at the number of views these threads get. We're definitely not the only ones who like these two together!

Rad, kissme great letters. It's just so much fun imagening that they will actually receive those; I'm so curious how they'd react. But then again I think they really do get a lot of e-mails and letters with that kinda of context for every ship imagenable :D :D

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Rad, kissme (Delia, can I call you that?) great letters! Loved that you mentioned the broom closet Rad! Rock on! ;)
    **hugs back! No problem hon! :D
    Sorry babe, but that's how it works... ;) After he's recovered from me, you can have him! ;) Might take him a while though! :devil: :lol:

Yeah Catey like Dutch said, you are definitely not alone in liking this ship and wanting it to move forward! You have come to right place absolutely, for fun and lots of good D/L distraction and speculation! :D

Speaking of speculation...any idea on whether we'll be getting any D/L in this next eppy of ours??!

ETA: Okay so unless there is a huge surge in votes for one of the other options in the next 20 or so posts...our new thread title is....: **drumroll please...!**
    D/L #13 - She likes him , A LOT! :D

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Guys, let's refrain from threatening CBS and TPTB please. Also, the point of a shipper thread is to talk about your ship not about should I email CBS, do they read them, what would they think, etc. The letters are fine to post but please don't spend an entire post questioning whether or not to actually send them.

Whether or not DL ever goes canon shouldn't affect the way you feel about your ship and shouldn't change the way you post in here. ;)

6. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Deleted because I can't remember about what I was going to say.

I'm not asking for a big scene, just them in the same room together.

7. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Spoilers are pretty scarce lately. I just hope we get any D/L this week.
    As for being in the right place, this is the only place for me. My husband thinks I'm crazy for liking this show to begin with, let alone me waiting for two characters to get together on it. If he knew that, he'd probably want to lock me in the loony bin. :lol: I needed a place like this to come to. I don't feel quite as nuts. ;)
    Someone mentioned a fan project for Anna earlier, and I wondered if there was a link to that. Any help would be appreciated.

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Rhon honey, lol! But we like ragging on CBS, especially when they rob us of our ship! ;) Lol! Just kidding my lovely Modie! **hugs!** I totally understand and I will do my best to refrain from picking on our friends at CBS, since technically they gave us our lovely ship to begin with! :D

Lol Vex you're too cute! ;) I agree though hon, them in the same room together would be good! Them in the same room sharing a long longing look would be even better! ;)

Glad you don't feel as nuts Catey dear, cuz you are definitely NOT nuts! Well maybe a little ;) but still, so are the rest of us...so it's all good! :lol:

Mmmmm, link to the Anna fan project...Aud lovely Fluffy Twin of mine...where would she go to find that?! :D

As for next week, I'm prety sure it's an eppy with EVERYONE in it...including Peyton, Angell, and Shane Casey...so while I REALLY want D/L I dunno how good our odds are...won't stop us from hoping though! :D

9. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Over on the spoiler thread, someone has posted the tv guide article for next week, with some tidbits about D/L. Nothing much new, but for those who don't get the tv guide, it's there.

10. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

From TV Guide DEC 1st: Lindsay's standoffishness will make sense after it's revieled that she's experienced a trauma in her past that keeps her from trusting..

I love angst.

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Sweet! Thanks for the info Catey, Rad!! Gotta go check out the spoiler thread now! :D

Hope we find out Linds' secret...hope, hope, hope!!! :D

Rad I know you meant...fluff there hon! ;) :lol:

ETA: Here's a link the post with spoiler pics and spoiler article from the TVGUIDE...they mention the labs broom closet! **Squeeee!!!** :D :D And Anna's due in January! :D
    Link to cool pics and spoilers kind of....

12. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Dear PTB,

Broom Closet, Broom Closet, Broom Closet...need I say more? Okay, maybe so. But unless you want 22 pages of reasons why they should be together, then we'd better get some good D/L scenes in the future. We miss the fluff, the flirting, heck I'll even take the angst if it means we get some D/L scenes. Pam and Peter--you guys rock! :)

Love, Auda

13. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Aud! It's nice to see you! Missed you so. I knew you'd jump right on that letter bandwagon when you saw it.. :lol:

He he, no.. well you know mo okay I give in. A little fluff I suppose. Just a tidbit. :p

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Aud hello my lovely Twin honey!! :D
    I KNEW it hon! Yay! We're so winning you over...YAY!! :D Good job! ;)

Dear PTB,
    Broom closet, Broom closet, Broom closet! Oh wait did you already get a letter to that affect?^ Well allow me to reiterate...broom closet, broom closet, broom closet!! To be fair you were the ones who mentioned the idea, so it's only fair since you introduced the idea that you follow through with it! I'd go on, but really all I want right now is the broom closet, so please...Pam you're our girl...work some of your fabulous magic please? I'm beggin' here! :D

Full of faith in you still,

Mo :D

15. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Ok, you're right. Sorry ‘bout that :)
    Well, catey if that’s a reason to lock people up it will get very busy in the loony bins :D

As for next ep. It will be great to have everyone in it. And as it’s most likely just one case they’re gonna be working on I think we have a fair chance to have D/L at least in the same room together. Maybe even working in the lab again. I just love it how they’re always standing so close to each other while checking evidence :devil: But some nice hot glances across the room will be fine too.
    How 'bout this part: ...One plan has her character leaving New York to visit her native Montana, though as Belknap says, "I don't know how anyone can go to Montana with things getting so good in New York"... ;) Does that mean Lindsay will at least not leave the city?
    Dear PTB,
    In addition to my first letter. You are absolutely doing a great job. It's not you, it's me, ;) I'm just very hard to please. And I don't know if it's mentioned before :D but having some broom closet scenes would be a great idea. Yours truly, S.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.