Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No S

^ he did have a lot more screen time in s2 but i also want more hawkes and flack screen time. IMO, they could just cut lindsay's screen time but that wouldn't be entirely fair... and we know how TPTB love lindsay.

^Oh yes. Lindsey's okay as a character. But she's having trouble fitting in that's all. She's growing on me, though.

More Flack this time, I hope.

afrikana said:
in your opinions, what is the worst direction they can take danny in season 3?

Shipping Danny and Lindsay! There's way too much of a big brother/little sister vibe there for it to ever sell well.

More Flack this time, I hope.

This is a big thing I hope for too. Sometimes he's in an episode more than usual but rarely is able to get alot of screen time, but hopefully that'll change next season.

Hi everybody, I just registered to the forum and well, since I'm a Danny/Carmine fan I thought I'd just pop in and say hello to my fellow fangirls. :)

I live in Italy and was just 'converted' by a friend who suggested I'd watch "Run Silent, Run Deep". I followed her advice, and now I'm hooked. *g* I'll never thank her enough.

Anyway, hope to have fun around here!

Orison, it's very nice to meet you! :) Thanks for dropping by. Hope you enjoy the forums and have a good time posting. This thread is great! You'll love it here.

welcome Orison! :D as she (^) said, you'll love it here!

|Springmoon, i don't really feel that danny and lindsay have a brother/sister thing going on. i think their relationship is purely a coworker thing and danny just likes to flirt too much. hr flirted with aiden in s1but there we got the feeling they were really close. i think that if they insist on keeping lindsay they should show her interactions with other characters. she's ALWAYS with danny and yet she works better with mac and stella...

Welcome Orison! This is a great place to convene with other like-minded individuals! :devil:

she's ALWAYS with danny and yet she works better with mac and stella...

I know! I've noticed that too! I mean why would they keep insisting that when like you said, she works better with others? She can work with more people than just Danny all the time.

As far as I noticed they didn't work this much together.(Ducking under the table)Lindsay had a lot more cases with Mac than with Danny.
More Flack/Danny time would be great. Perhaps a nice showerscene. :devil:

More Flack/Danny time would be great.

Yeah, it really would be awsome! They should get more cases and screen time together next season! That would be very ideal. :D

wouldn't it be awesome for the D/F shippers, csi_fanatic87, if you could alter your avatar to have Danny and Flack instead... :devil:

:D Springmoon, that would be really hot!! *swoon* It would be nice if the icon were of a scene of Danny and Flack making out. Man, that would be amazing!

Welcome, Orison! The people here in the NY forums are great. :lol: A little dirty at times :devil: ;), but great!

Edit: Hey, I just noticed I'm no longer a victim; I'm now Dead on Arrival! Cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back