Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No S

Welcome, idee! De-lurkers are good. Stay and join the fun!

* hands idee a spankin' new drool bucket *

You're going to need this :D

welcome idee! :D

out of all the pics posted i think i like the "risk" one the least lol. the cuter one is when he smiles at the girl in the metro...

I scanned through csi-caps and this is the closest I could find to that cutesy smile :D

213_1367.jpg

Oh My God..its unreal how hot he is!! aaah. Ok so whats his relationship status?? Is he single??! (unless I missed something while going through alll the posts) I hope soo eheh, not like I have a shot but HEY. its good to know.

Well, Carmine is single, I think. He's never openly admitted to a girlfriend like Eddie so that's all we have to go on. As for Danny? He's a total player so if you wanna get with him, just take a number ;) :devil: Oh, and look at that. Your number's due in 1,235,668! :lol:

It's all good...my time will come. Eventually!! As long as he does not admit it...ignorance really IS bliss!

^wow, you're patient :lol: ...

lol yea the 2nd pic is definitely better! thanks celefinwe :D

ShuriyuCSI said:
Notice in the first picture as Carmine as 'ThumpyG'.. His wifebeater is riding up on his stomach.

..Damn, his hands are in the way :devil:

Yep, I definately noticed that. There were more pics (with better views), I'll have to post them when I get home tonight. I love his wifebeater riding up his stomach.

The last interview I read he and the live chat on here, he said he was single. In the interview it said he'd like to settle down with a girl with a job, have some kids. **raises hand..I volunteer myself for that**

Well, waddya know? I qualify for both categories! I am, in fact, a girl and I have a job ;) Mmmmm. Not very picky is he? :D

No prob, afrikana :D

idee, it's good that you're patient. The list is endless! :eek:

idee, it's good that you're patient. The list is endless!
Unless your birthday is very soon, that has priority :lol:

Oh, alright. If it's your birthday, you get top priority :D Hmmm. My birthday's in November...

If he'd like to settle down, I'm a nice girl, mostly. I wouldn't mind making some cute little Italian/Caribbean babies too. Too hot!

ShuriyuCSI said:
Notice in the first picture as Carmine as 'ThumpyG'.. His wifebeater is riding up on his stomach.

..Damn, his hands are in the way :devil:

Here's a couple more of Carmine as Thumpy G.

thumpyg3.jpg

thumpyg2.jpg

Get a load of the messed up hair...isn't it hot?
thumpyg4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back