Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No S

hmmmmmm that's from Trapped? I must not have been paying attention that day lol.

^ :lol: lmao really?! i think i was sitting too close to the tv than is healthy that day!! :D danny in a wife beater was eye catching to say the least... :devil: and dirty thought-inducing

i...haven't seen trapped... :(

i really want to though. its one of the few episodes i've actually missed. i was very upset when i missed it too.

stupid vcr...

I saw that eppy not realizing it was even season 2.. dopey me! :D

^Hey, at least you saw it. I'm with afrikana , I sat there with my tongue hanging out drooling over Danny. I was about ready to kiss and lick the screen. :p

I saw that episode Revenge is Best Served Cold when it originally aired so I didn't know who Carmine was but then I saw it in repeats and it was good. I just never paid attention to his name being Thumpy G.

BTW ThumpyG, I always wondered where you got your name from and then (duh) in finally clicked. There's also a ThumpyG42 too.

Popular name for a popular guy. ;)

when I watched that episode, I obviously hadn't known about NY, so I didn't really think of him as significant, but now when I watch it again, it's like HEY I KNOW HIM lol

1CSIMfan said:
Radical618 said:
I was wondering where you were... :lol:

Yeah, I gotta work every now and then. ;) At least I can get on here during the day on my break so I don't miss too much. **another thought for the "you know you watch too much CSI:NY when"** and of course I am on here almost all night too.

Necrophilia Americana is on tonight...woot woot!! Haven't seen it. :D

thumpyg1.jpg

thumpyg.jpg

Carmine as ThumpyG...what a sight! :)

:lol: yeah, I didn't know that Carmine played that character from the original CSI series (season three) until I started watching CSI:NY. From there, I was given the nickname by my former roommates because I had (have) such a 'devotion' to Carmine/Danny. Once I found this site, it just stuck and I was glad that I could use it! :)

I loved Carmine as ThumpyG.

Notice in the first picture as Carmine as 'ThumpyG'.. His wifebeater is riding up on his stomach.

..Damn, his hands are in the way :devil:

:lol: It looks like he's trying to zip his fly. Maybe he had a quicky :devil::

213_0015.jpg

How you doing :devil:?

..Hoo.. He's wearin' impossibly tight pants too. Wonder what would happen if Flack got a hold of him. :devil: 'scuse me, I need to go lurk in that spoken thread now.

*targets Kimmy's fics*

Hi guys. Have been lurking around and decided to join in the fun...it is impossible to define how HOT he is. Sigh sigh sigh. Been watching season 1 again...only because of him..he is so fine..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back