Danny/Adam: RoMe--Even Irish Boys Love Italian

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Faylinn, Nov 20, 2006.

1. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

Oh, please. Everyone knows that Danny is full of kink. He loves the handcuffs and the roleplay. Honestly -- when Danny says "remember, hoops on saturday" to Flack, what he really means is "remember ya handcuffs when ya come on saturday."

But on another note, I was in Latin class taking notes. The word Rome came up, as it often does, and I did not think of Italy or Julius Caesar or Nero. I thought of Danny and Adam. My brain runs in 'ships, kthnx.

2. SimplyBlue

SimplyBlue Police Officer

Lol I think 'handcuffs' might be a little tamed for our dear Adam. Remember, this is the man who made a pass on Danny with a card scanner and according to Fay's photo story, found the infrared refraction jacket to be kinky. The man's got quirks. :p

I'm sure he could find use for even the most common of house objects -- snorkels, flippers, spatulas...(ok the first two aren't so common, but still) and Danny would have to be sold on the idea. Danny's high maintenance, it's in his genetic makeup to make a fuss about everything. :lol:

3. Silencer

Silencer CSI Level One

We need a spatula fic, obviously. Or one where Adam just works his way through his entire eollection of kitchen implements. Except the hand whisk. We're not going there.

The stuff at the lab has to be way more interesting though, doesn't it? They have those special cameras, and proddy things, and the robospanker...

!!!

I wonder if Adam, being the scientific genius that he is, could improve upon something already as magnificent as the robospanker? :D

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Oh my, that is quite kinky. Adam, my darling, I never would have suspected! :eek:

...Ok, I'm lying, it's obvious that the sweet, nerdy, awkward Adam is really kinky, experimental and just, well, dirty when it comes to after-hours. :lol:

Could he improve on the Robospanker? Why yes, of course he could. He could probably hook that baby up to a computer and have it spank in rhythm to music or something. Or chase Danny around the apartment. Or ask 'who's your daddy' in a monotone voice while it's doing its thing.

Which brings us back to Danny. I can't imagine he'd want the whole lab knowing about their kinky activities...but he's totally into it. :devil:

*sigh* But really, the boys just want to be loved. It's not all about the kinks and the naughtiness. They're both looking for understanding and trust in another person...

And what better way to show that you trust someone than to be handcuffed to the bed while he smacks your ass with a spatula? :D

Oh, and screamingpoet, 'Rome' is forever ruined now. :lol:

5. SimplyBlue

SimplyBlue Police Officer

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow, I just had the most unsexy visual ever. Here I was picturing, ahem, the moment and imagining that spanker in a monotone, tin can of a robot voice asking Danny, "Who's your daddy?" So not sexy. The voice just takes you out of it. :eek: :(

I wouldn't want anyone to know about their kinky nightlife. If their coworkers weren't weirded out, I'm sure they'd be heckled until the end of time -- or asked for continuous invites (and needless to say, I wouldn't be opposed if Flack joined). :p

And this is coming from a guy who had a bully of a dad and another in speculation of abuse.

They do just want to be loved. I'm sure they have their sweet and romantic sides to them -- especially with Valentine's Day just around the corner. :D

6. Faylinn

Heh, I expect that's what they'd think as well. Danny would be bent over like 'wtf?' and Adam would be standing there with a grimace on his face for a minute before he turned it off. "Well, that wasn't what I was going for. Back to the drawing board." And Danny would probably pout and say he felt violated. :lol:

Exactly, for them to be comfortable with each other says something. It's not just when there are handcuffs and spatulas involved, but you know what I mean. :lol:

Danny would try to deny it, of course, but he'd do something for Adam that would make it obvious. *wub* So cutesy. And can you see how dorky Adam would be when Danny did whatever it was? Aww... ;)

Which leads me to: what would they do for each other for Valentine's Day? :p

7. Silencer

Silencer CSI Level One

I'm not sure anyone needs the robospanker to be talking, plzthx. Now I just picture it sounding like Stephen Hawking. Adam could always make it a special treat and give it Flack's voice, for when he uh.. can't join them. The RoboFlack. Ahem.

I think Adam would do that for Danny, as long as Adam keeps the remote control for it...

8. Faylinn

:lol: "RoboFlack" sounds like "RoboCop"--and now Danny is going to have some very strange dreams. *blink*

I finished chapter 3 of the sequel to "Rough." I think it'll have 5 or 6 chapters when it's done. I'm still not sure if I'm going to wait and post it when it's done, or if I'm going to post a chapter or two soon...I'm reluctant to post it since it's been a bit difficult and I don't want to share it and then want to change something afterwards...we'll see.

So, let's see. Reactions to "Heart of Glass":

~Adam likes to put in extra work for Danny (calling pharmacies in "People with Money"--"It's cool," I believe, were his exact words), but not-so-much for Mac (more than 500 pieces of glass :p).

~Adam, Danny is going to throw a bit of a hissy fit when he finds out about you handling the glass from the crime scene. Yes, it's your job, and yes, you double-gloved, but this is Danny we're talking about here. He can't help it. So just let him worry about you and make sure to comfort him. :devil:

~Adam, you need to show Danny that the only thing better than a hot, naked chick in the tub is a hot, naked you in the tub. I'm just sayin'... :p

~Danny, did you hurt yourself taking down that perp? I'm sure you hurt yourself at least a little bit. Let Adam kiss it and make it all better. :devil:

Well, that should do it, I think. Really, the pair of you are too cute for words...well, perhaps 'cute' isn't the word I'm looking for. Physically, you're a couple of hotties, and together it's even hotter. You're snarky and, if I may say so, pervy as all get-out. :lol: You've got the smarts to keep things interesting (*wink wink*), and yet you're dorky enough to be endearing. What's not to love? :D