Cycling.

Daquien

Coroner
I've searched for a cycling thread but I didn't find any.

That's my favourite sport,despite all the dopping stuff of the last years...
Today begins Il Giro d'Italia with Savoldelli,Basso,Ullrich,Simoni and Cunego as favourites to win.
And this year Le Tour de France will be very interesting and open without Lance Armstrong.

Do you like cycling?

I love to bike, it's without a doubt my favorite sport. I try to bike for around three hours/20 miles every day nonstop.

I like Mtn Biking...There are a lot of places to mtn. bike around here.

I'm gonna really miss watching Lance in the tour thats for sure.

I watch cycling when it's on tv, tho it's often only on Eurosport so I miss it alot... Tour de France is something worth watching :D

Personally... I only do short trips. Everything is far away from me so I rather take a car. But if it's close, bike is my choise.

Paolo Savoldelli first maglia rosa of Il Giro d'Italia.

ansa_8084768_15350.jpg

I don't like watching cycling on tv but I do like to cycle. When my bike wasn't broken from using it too much, I used to go on 40 minutes bike ride, riding about 10KM each time. It was fun. ;) Have to get a new bike soon, I feel fat without it... :( And it's only been a month without it...

Oh yes, I do cycle. It was one of my favourite sports back in the day before I got addicted to badminton. My brothers and I used to ride our bikes to the farthest part of our neighbourhood[which wasn't that far at all :lol:!] Then we would ride our bikes with mom to the market. There was once we rode home when it was raining so heavily :D. Haa, those were really the good 'ol days.

I no longer ride one because I don't have a bicycle. The bikes here are priced at pretty low prices so I'm thinking of getting a Mountain bike. Something about riding a bicycle just makes me feel happy :).

I ride my bike around town a lot....even in the winter. Except heavy coats make for terrible wind resistance. Anyway, it's a mountain bike I actually won in a middle school book fair raffle.

I'd like to try a short trail ride to see what it's like though.

I tried to go for a bike ride earlier tonight, and my chain was skiping and was making a poping sound. I'm pissed because I couldn't keep riding and had to turn around.

I love cycling. I have my own bike but I've borrowed my brother's mountain bike a few times. It's higher and more fun to ride. :D But I've not been cycling much this year. :( Now that exams are over, I'll be blowing the dust off my bike. :)

Heh. It's kinda weird to read that some people have no bikes :eek: no offense like.. but here it's common to have at least 2 bikes per person.. it's said that there are more bikes in this country than there are people :rolleyes: So yeah, I have two bikes: one for the city and a mountain bike :p But I hate cycling, so I stick to hiking.

My fave is Marco Pantani.. he used to cycle through Zwolle, where I used to live.. it was called 'the round of Zwolle' and I used to sit at the terrace and watch him fly by :D

Sad thing what happened to Marco Pantani.

And,erm,I don't have a bike...I had one when I was a kid but not now.My town isn't plain as Holland and there's too much traffic so it would be hard and dangerous to ride a bike around here.
I think it'd be wonderful to use a bike in the city.

Anyway,I like watching cycling on tv.

I haven't ridden a bike but maybe 2 or 3 times since I was 16 and flipped over the handle bars and knocked out my 2 front teeth, and that was about 20 yrs ago. My ex husband and I bought some mountain bikes, but mine is hanging up in the garage. :lol:

Back