***CSI Vegas Fanfiction Challenge***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone should make an announcement at "The Fort". I don't think alot of them swing by the Fanfiction thread.

Can anyone hop in or is this challenge over with? I'm sort of a Snicker's fan and wouldn't mind taking a crack at this challenge?

Dayna

the challenge is open, you can participate ;) PM me your story when you had finish it, the deadline is the 25th June
good luck

for now i got two stories:

ONE FROM MISERY
One from HESTIA

don't forget to PM me the story when you have done it, don't be ashamed, i'm sure it will be great people ;)

^ hmm. considering how long I take to write fanfics, combined with the fact that I'm not a big fan of either of these pairing for friendship or ship ship, I probably won't get it done any time soon. so I just won't bother because I don't do well on a deadline. Sorry

Oh I hope you have enough entries to have some kind of fair contest! Surely some more people have sent in their stories?

My contribution will be up sometimes between Sunday and Thursday - I have a cheerleading show tomorrow so I've been tres busy. It's written though. Just need to find time to type it up :D

Xx..::Mia-Sara::..xX

Ok, I'm going to try, I only have 4 days though and I'm in exams, we'll see./ I'm also a diehard GSR fan so it might not turn out that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back