CSI: The Ultimate Quiz for shippers and fans

Fun :D I got 2:a 2:b 1:c 0:d 1:e 1:f

So Im Sara and Greg. :lol: I get alot of Sara in quizs like this, I like her shes smart and beautiful (like me :D). And I love Greg.

i guet grissom ... and somethings that were in the text its totally right ... i identify myself with it

What a surprise for me...LoL! SARA! Everyone of my friends say I'm identical to her. I really do relate to her so much because of the background of her growing up and all. It's like me all over again. Well, anyway, of course! I'm Sara in every quiz. That was a great quiz by the way! Oh, Greg was a second. 5 As and 2 Bs.

Alex

Haha. I got Sara, Greg, & Catherine. They were all tied. Oh, that's something to be proud of, I think. :rolleyes:

I didn't even get any E's or F's.

Your Gil Grissom. Highly intelligant and witty, you let little get in the way of your job. Sometimes your social life suffers but who cares? You get the job done everytime.
Quality is your game, not Quantity. You have a great personality, but are mysterious. Your life is private, but you long to find someone to share it with. Ya me Gill again. I was Gill on the quiz "Which CSI you are?" And I am Gill here too. Ya dude!-Sessy

It figures. I always end up being Sara.

Mostly A's
Your Sara Sidle. Your a girl with a kind heart but a fiesty personality. You won't be treaded on but don't mind a hug now and then. Your very smart and witty.

Sara first then Nick.
Atleast I'm a girl this time, I normally end up being Nick or Warrick.
Rather be with them than be them.

Back