CSI: The Movie?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a CSI movie would be a good idea, but it would appeal to a lot more people if they made it include all 3 CSI's. Since then fans from NY, Miami and Vegas would all watch it. It also might get people who are fans of one show to try other shows. Like I only watched Vegas, but then I saw the crossover and started watching Miami more.

It would also have to be something like Grave Danger, as in a HUGE plot. I think if it focused on a certain character, people wouldn't like it because it didn't focus their favourite character or whatnot. So, it would be a big case or something like that. Maybe a serial killer, like a massive serial killer since it would be in Vegas, Miami and New York.

I just got an amazing idea.

I'll probably make it out of a fic, so no stealing it!

How about a CSI hostage situation? Like a serial killer that goes after CSI's and keeps them hostage. They steal one CSI from each NY, Miami and Vegas and then the teams start investigating while their team members are being kidnapped.

It's a huge plot, doesn't single out one CSI, and would need more time than one episode.

I'd like to have a CSI movie sometime.

Would be something great. I'd like to see a crossover between all three CSIs. I think a double episode wouldn't really fit so a movie would be the best alternative. :D

A serial killer who starts in LV, travels over Miami (not without killing one or two persons there, of course)to NY.
Or the idea made by saraXsullivan is also great.

We'll see if there are ideas. *hopes it* :)

Ooooo I like the hostage situation thing. I'd like to see an ep like this. I suppose we had The Finger with Cath. That was a bloody good ep actually.

I'd love to see someone like Scorsese direct it, just cuz he's my fave director lol. Tarentino is a close second.

That sounds like a good idea. I would go see the movie more than a few times just to see the 'Big Guy' on the screen. :lol:

xfcanadian said:
They should have all three csi's included!! that would be sweet!
No. That would suck. Your favorites wouldn't get the right screen time.
And if you hate the others CSI's you'll sit there hissing at the screen when they come on.

The only way that it could work in one hell of a big case, the whole cast, and done in just the right way.

But even then I'm not so sure it would work. I just don't know.

i agree. all three CSIs should mesh together. then more then one specific CSI member would go watch. for instance, if it was all about Vegas or Miami or NY, only those fans would go watch. but if it included all 3, then more and more people would go watch. maybe even the nonCSI fans would go too. You never know.

As much as I would like a three-way (in a movie that is; wash out your dirty thoughts), the cost of the stars would be too much for the studios budget.

I have a question, if they decide to make this movie, on down the line, who would you like to see playing the characters (They shouldn't do that though ;))?

What big time stars would you like to see in the movie? I would like to see Johnny Depp, Josh Lucas, or Matthew McConaughey.

NikkyJamez said:
I have a question, if they decide to make this movie, on down the line, who would you like to see playing the characters?
IMO, done with any actors other than the original cast, it would just be another crime story. The cast is CSI (even thought they tell you it's all about the science). ;) If they had made the X-Files movie without the TV cast, would anyone have cared?

I have to admit I'd love to see a CSI movie, but down the line (maybe a couple of years?) and with a fantastic script that would convince the actors to reprise their roles. Yeah, I'd go see it. :rolleyes:

Hmmm, wouldn't Johnny Depp be great as a devious dark perp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back