CSI: The Movie?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no actors that EVERYONE likes. There are too many differences of opinion.

since this has been shipped over here there needs to be a way to differentiate it from the crossover thread if it is to stay open. if anyone has suggestions or you all just want it encorporated into the other thread please let us know

mrb105 said:
If they want to do a three-CSI episode, they should do it on CBS. The ratings would be enormous, and they could make it the length of a movie if they carried it over the course of a week. 23 characters is way too many to try and squeeze into a movie, and I think by having 3 CSI's would actaully turn people off, because a lot of people have only seen Vegas (hence has and have had the highest ratings). I doubt they would be able to convince WP to have a movie with all 3, I doubt he would ever do it.

I concede; you have made great points. I want to add, however, that I'm going even further in saying that, not only most people have only seen of Las Vegas, most people only have KNOWN about it.

The other two are relatively unknown, and I'm willing to infer that, without the CSI label, neither would do comparatively well as they do now.

Dynamo1 said:
There are no actors that EVERYONE likes. There are too many differences of opinion.

While that's true, most people, if not EVERYONE, tend to like more people than others. Also, in negative sense, there are characters that most people tend to dislike.

If there is an overall CSI movie, it would definitely include Grissom, Horatio, and Mac. There's no doubt about it.

feel free to discuss csi lv the movie, csi miami the movie, or csi ny the movie :) just because this thread is here doesnt mean you have to combine all the shows into one, but can talk about all the shows individually as well. like i said last night, if you only talk about a mega cross over movie this thread is no different than the cross over thread. and please leave any discussion of a crossover episode (not movie) to the other thread as well.

ok, continue posting :)

I think CSI: The Movie (or CSI: the extremely long show) would be awesome...

... but back in August, when Eric Szmanda, Carmine Giovinazzo, and Adam Rodriguez took over the front cover of TV Guide for a week, in a quarter of the article about the shows (because there was one on the shows and then three on each of the actors), it said that Anthony E. Zuiker said that for all of us to "not close the case on a possible crossover episode featuring stars from all the series."

But if the movie ever happened, I think a triple crossover would be the best way to do it, with part of two teams (CSI: Miami and CSI: NY, for example) going to their destination (Las Vegas) to investigate a third crime that has happened that had the same M.O. as their most recent crime scene... and the half of the team that stays in their home city would give them information on their crime scenes via phone and such and such.

And also, who would inspect the crimes if no one was there? (Don't answer- the other shifts. I know, I know.)

Since this thread is sounding very much like the Three Show Crossover thread, I think it's time to retire this one and link over there. If you want to continue to discuss a crossover of all three shows, you can do so in that thread.

We've created a new movie-themed thread that goes with what allmaple suggested several posts up. :D Here is a link to the new thread for which CSI Movie you'd like to see. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back