CSI: The Inside Story

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by CSIVegasMiamiNY, Dec 16, 2006.

1. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

I was getting too giddy at about 8.45 waiting for it to start @ 9pm lol

I was a lil dissapointed at them only havin DC on doin interviews from Miami. They had Marg and Melina doin interviews for LV and NY but no Emily for Miami :-(

I was pissin my sides at the 'Dead Ringers' piss take of CSI:LV with the bus haha I've never seen that before.

I do like the 3 min clips they have of the fella doin CSI Interviews before they show an episode on FiveUs
    My favourite is the one when hes at a shootin range firing a gun and he's like
    'In America it is your right to fire a gun' and he says to the gun expert 'I've never even touched a gun, the closet I came to a gun was seeing a police officer with one at Heathrow Airport' LOL

I was like awww bless him, I'm the same though I've only ever seen a real gun wrapped around a cop at heathrow haha

2. fastfoodjunkie

fastfoodjunkie Rookie

The Dead Ringers part was hilarious! And Jon Culshaw (did I spell that right?) doing that impression of Horatio taking of his sunglasses was quite funny as well. They said they might do an episode in London didn't they? One of them whose name I can't remember said something like "We'd be very interested in doing an episode in London." That would be great, even though I don't live anywhere near London! :D

3. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

Yeah Jon Culshaw, I've been a fan of him for years, he used to be on the Chris Moyles show years ago - it was ace!!!

Yeah Ane Donahue said something about LV goin to London, but I think thats just spec talk,

Liverpool does seem a million miles away from London in our lil country haha, I live in Wigan so London is about same for me as it is for you haha, but by Americas standards it's just up the road haha

Anyways, If I hear of any solid news of any of the CSI casts coming to London I'll be down there like a shot lol

4. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

Yeah, same!!! Not because I think the London one will be good (I dont know, it might be *shrug*) but because I wanna see Nick!!!! That would rock!!! Its only like a 45 minute trip by train (maybe, approx. I dont klnow! :D) to London from here, so that would be cool! And Jon Culshaw was amazing! :lol:

~xJemmax~

5. CSI_Wearden

CSI_Wearden Witness

Aww.. I missed it :(

6. CSI_Wearden

CSI_Wearden Witness

Can someone fill me in on Some Information from it?

7. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

Ermmm it might be on You Tube soon

There was just short interviews from Bill Peterson, Marg, David Caruso, Melina and Mr Sinise, just basically explaining the show, then they had a couple of british celeb fans (the were Jon Culshaw and Kirsy Young talkin about what they love about csi, basically nothing new, just other people sayin what you think about csi lol

8. CSI_Wearden

CSI_Wearden Witness

Aww Dam.. :(

9. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

Nothing on YouTube yet :(

10. brass_lives

brass_lives Prime Suspect

I wish they would put stuff like this on the DVD box sets. They always give the tours of the set. That's all fine and well, but I'd prefer they spend at least some of that time showing us the actors or the behind the scenes clips.

Would someone please be kind enough to explain what the Dead Ringers bit was exactly?

11. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

That's all we're asking for. I mean, the show's been running for 6 seasons (7 if we count this one), that's the least they could do for the millions of fans that have been supporting CSI since the very beginning. We know what the set looks like, now it would be cool to include more in depth character analysis (through interviews with the actors -why not some kind of round-table?), and bloopers PWEEEEZ! :) Bloopers would be awesome.

12. jbarton

jbarton Civilian

This may have already been addressed, but the previews for the next show "indicate" that Grissom is leaving?!? I'm sure it is just a "tickler" but wondered what others think about it.

13. AmyDavina

AmyDavina Witness

Yes we want more bloopers!!!!!!!!!! :)

14. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

Oooooooooooo did anyone see the new CSI short on FiveUs last night after CSINY 'Wasted'?

It was a Gary Sinise interview....I flicked over half way though and nearly had a heart attack lol

I'm sick of seeing the A Zuiker Interview lol, I had a nice surprise when I saw GS

15. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

It was a guy (maybe John Cushaw??? :confused:) and some guys dressed as detectives bent over a DB. John (?) took his sunglasses off and said something intelligent and along the lines off:
    John: Yup, this girl definetly died of blunt forced trauma to the skull. Several contusions (sp?) and laserations (sp?) to the temparel lobe.
    He stops, puts the sunglasses on and the camara pans up for a birds eye shot and you see a big yellow school bus with the DB in front of it.
    Don't know the exact quote or anything, but it was funny.

~xJemmax~