CSI: The Inside Story

CSIVegasMiamiNY

Pathologist
OMG!!!! UK fans get a treat on five US, at 9pm on Friday the 29th December! Because, I have been searching the TV guide, and we have an hour of CSI behind the scenes!!! :eek:
Here is what the TVguide had to say, in its Pick of the Day box:
If you find it hard to believe that the CSI franchise is the most popular TV series in the world, then this look behind the scenes of all three shows might help shed some light on the matter. There are interviews with all the leads across the shows, including Gary Sinise and David Caruso (who's briefly taken his sunglasses off for a photograph, above with Emily Procter). Plus, celeb fans like Kirsty Young and Jon Culshaw help put the shows under the microscope.

OMG, Im so excited!!! :eek: That is gonna be the best hour of my life!!!!!!

~xJemmax~

Yeah, finally us Brits (or whoever gets five US) get something before anyone else! Just our lil victory! :p

Knowing our luck though, five will die on us just before it starts or something :lol:

~xJemmax~

CSIVegasMiamiNY said:
Yeah, finally us Brits (or whoever gets five US) get something before anyone else! Just our lil victory! :p

Knowing our luck though, five will die on us just before it starts or something :lol:

~xJemmax~

We are sooooo lucky

I saw that advertised and officially cancelled all plans for that night!
I am already watching way too much tv with Five US showing old series of all the CSIs plus the last series of the CSIs on Channel 5.
It's the perfect tv for the time between Xmas & New Yr!

i cant wait i wouldnt of even knew if i hadnt of looked on here so thanx i wonder why it is on five US i have the channel like but isnt it important enough to go on channel 5

Oh wow!! That sounds so cool! Can't wait!

Five US, also sometimes has Louise Lombard talking to that guy, in between the CSI viewings..

ilovgeorge said:
i cant wait i wouldnt of even knew if i hadnt of looked on here so thanx i wonder why it is on five US i have the channel like but isnt it important enough to go on channel 5

Yeah, I would have thought it would have been on C5 *shrugs*

Oh wow!! That sounds so cool! Can't wait!

Five US, also sometimes has Louise Lombard talking to that guy, in between the CSI viewings..

Yeah, I haven't seen it, but Mum told me about it and I was like 'WTF? She's English???' lol, very confuzzeled!

Also, going off topic slightly, on Christmas day, starting at 8 o clock on fiveUS we have CSI Xmas!!!The CSI are:
8.00- CSI Vegas, Inside the Box
9.00- CSI NY, Jamalot
10.00- CSI Miami, Spring Break
11.00- CSI Vegas
12.00 to 1.00- CSI NY

~xJemmax~

Ok, like I needed another reason to want to go to the UK! I have a whole list of reasons why I want to go there someday and five US just skyrocketed to the top! Why can't Canada have it too?

Argh!!!! That was so good!!! Interviews with the cast, crew, actors/actresses, facts-Wow!!!!!
heh. Gil Shinebom. How great would that have been? Gil walks into a room.
"Hi, Im Gil Shinebom." :lol:
And yay!!! David Caruso mentioning Horatio's sunglasses fetich was awesome! I sat there hoping he would! And they used my favorite Flack quote! :D
Aiden: Benzosolaphine (sp????)
Flack: Woah woah woah, benzosolaphine?
Aiden: (smiling) You know what that is?
Flack: (pauses and starts to walk) No. :lol:

~xJemmax~

Back