CSI: The Experience

Thought I would dig this thread up since the exhibit is opening in Las Vegas as a permanent fixture at the MGM Grand.

And, hopefully, we will get some pictures from the grand opening tonight where many of the show's stars are set to appear. :)

I saw the exhibit in Chicago and look forward to visiting the MGM one in November.

Will they ever have a traveling one again? I can't believe they didn't come to my state with it. :lol:

It's still traveling. I know it's in Portland right now and will be in Ft. Worth soon. I also see Rochester, NY, Wichita, and Philadelphia. And it is also in Dublin, Ireland.

Here is a link to the the official website. :)

Cute video here with several of the actors talking about the exhibit (Jorja, George, RDH, David Berman, Wallace, Archie).

Last edited:
Thanks for the link, Smokey. You must have read my mind. I was just about to ask if there was a website for it. :lol: My state is nowhere on the list. I hope it hasn't already been here and I just didn't know it. :lol:

Ha. I watched the videos on that site... the tour of the exibit. I like the title of the first case. "A House Collided" instead of divided. Very clever. :D

I live in the Chicago area and went to it when it was here. Totally cool. My case was "Who Got Served". It was a dead waitress found in an alley.

I'm going to go to the Experience again when I go to Vegas. I want to do one of the other crime scenes.

It is a lot of fun. If you get a chance to go, I highly recommend it.

There's an option here to solve one crime for €18 (26US)) or all three for €50 (72 USD). I think I'll go after next pay day and solve all three :D

I didn't see this anywhere so I'm putting it here. There are pics from last night's opening of the CSI:Experience at the MGM Grand Hotel. Now the link is for pics of mainly Jorja but I believe you can put in who you like and get the specific pics for like George or Marg or Eric. They all are looking mighty fine.

http://www.life.com/search/?q0=jorja+fox&x=13&y=17

So enjoy....

Thanks for the link, Kasey!

For those interested, the pics and videos are flying fast and furious today! :lol: Check the individual actor/character threads for many more.

Here's a new pic from DLA of the grand opening in Vegas last night. :)

I'm not 100% positive, but I'm pretty sure William Petersen was not there. Not sure where that pic of him and Jorja was taken, but she's wearing a different dress than she was last night.

I noticed that too Smokey but figured that she changed it, they I'm sure all had rooms there. It was a photo accompayning the article in the said newspaper posted, so I'm confused now, but it does say William Petersen was amonst the attendees:confused:

Here's a new pic from DLA of the grand opening in Vegas last night. :)

I'm not 100% positive, but I'm pretty sure William Petersen was not there. Not sure where that pic of him and Jorja was taken, but she's wearing a different dress than she was last night.

Her hair looks like Season 3 hair that was a shade lighter than her darker hair. Also someone said somewhere(I know I'm just a fountain of information)that the people around them are just bar patrons. I will let you know if I solve this mystery....:thumbsup:

Back