CSI: The Experience

phantomscreams

Hit and Run
So, me, my girlfriend, and my best friend are heading to MSI tomorrow in Chicago to go to the opening day of The CSI Experience. We got tickets for 2:30... my reason for posting this is two fold.

1) I want to know if you guys want impressions and such of the exhibit from the 3 of us.

2) I want to know who is going to be there. My gf has her heart set on Eric Szmanda being there, I'd like to meet William Petersen. I was wondering if anyone had a final list fo stars... cause all I know so far is Robert David Hall and Marg Helgenberger (not that I wouldn't jump at the chance to meet them either ya know ;))

Re: CSI Experience: MSI Opening Day

All I know who is going to be there are Eric, George, Billy, Marg and Robert. I don't know about Gary and Jorja. I'm sure they will be there.

Marg said, The whole cast are going to be there.

I believe the stars visited the exhibit last night, so I doubt they'll be making another appearance soon. (Sorry!)

A little video from the festivities last night - here, click on "The CSI Experience" Opens. They touch base with most of the major cast and have a nice little talk with RDH at the end.

oh ****... ah well, we were going to go before we knew the stars would be there anyway :)

Guess it's just going to be impressions then (then again, maybe they will show up for their fans... I can dream can't I?)

so the members of the cast won't be there then from here on out? I'm 40 min. from Chicago and will probably make my way out there sometime this summer. I'm just wondering when a good time would be. Give us a review of how it was though.

I think it'd be cool if the cast was there again at some point, but unlikely. I plan on going there in a year or so just to check it out, it seems quite cool- especially with actual crime scenes, and trying to figure it out :D

Thanks for posting the video korbjaeger.
Billy Petersen was so funny when Tracy Smith wanted to ask him something and he only said "I'm trying to solve a crime! Would you leave me alone?!" :lol: hilarious

I'm going tomorrow. I'm so excited. I'm skipping with my parents, brother&sister and going up there.

I'm alittle disappointed the cast won't be there, but I definatly still want to check it out.

I hope we get a choice between the three crime scenes available... I am going tomorrow as I said, but my friends family also wants me to go with them next week too :) Fine by me, they are paying :p

So were fans allowed in the night all the cast members were their?? And how long is it in Chicago for, I read somewhere it is until September but it could be wrong.

Will the exhibit move to another city after that? Like LA or SF maybe? :D That would be nice.

I know the exhibit will be in Chicago until Sept... and after that will move on to other cities, and I distinctly remember LA being one of them.

Back